• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The meltdown thread

I think this is a good idea. Those who want to avoid can do so, those who want to bleat away can bleat with fellow bleaters.

Can we have the same thing for positivity? I absolutely hate positive people, and I'd rather not have any in my life.

Make one single thread where positive people can be happy and optimistic, to counter-balance this one.

And then, ban any emotion whatsoever on the rest of the site - you post everything in a neutral, Microsoft Sam-style tone ('we have scored a goal in the 56th minute', 'Sissoko is considered by some to be a sub-par player') or you don't post at all. :D

I'm watching the Watford game and the commentator said "I think Spurs thought that every player they bought with the Bale money was going to be as good as Bale, but they weren't... maybe they were different players... Capoue has certainly found a home here".

Insightful, accurate, interesting and brilliant. You can see why this guy was hired.

Can we have the same thing for positivity? I absolutely hate positive people, and I'd rather not have any in my life.

Make one single thread where positive people can be happy and optimistic, to counter-balance this one.

And then, ban any emotion whatsoever on the rest of the site - you post everything in a neutral, Microsoft Sam-style tone ('we have scored a goal in the 56th minute', 'Sissoko is considered by some to be a sub-par player') or you don't post at all. :D

Positivity is -by some- considered a TRUE meltdown! :D

I’m disgusted we only put 3 past Yanited. Brighton managed three and we SHOULD be way better than them given the talent at our disposal. Levy out (I’d take Sugar in a heartbeat) and Poch out (come back Timmeh!).

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it but the choice for this as a Bank Holiday night game was a terrible decision with no regard for the away fans. My son works with a bloke who had to get to the game by getting a train from St. Pancras to Sheffield and then an other train from there to Manchester because Euston was closed. He had to stand all the way on both trains and come back this morning as there was no direct train from Sheffield after 22.15.

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it but the choice for this as a Bank Holiday night game was a terrible decision with no regard for the away fans. My son works with a bloke who had to get to the game by getting a train from St. Pancras to Sheffield and then an other train from there to Manchester because Euston was closed. He had to stand all the way on both trains and come back this morning as there was no direct train from Sheffield after 22.15.

Sky do not and never have cared about the traveling fans, its all about the couch potatoes. Coming away from the game last night we passed a few Spurs fans who were trying to catch a lift ( we had a van full so could not help them).

Luckily my life has fallen apart just before Spurs did so I'm not as concerned as I would have been.

Actually is it just football related meltdowns?

A couple more bad results and i can see the club being in real crisis mode and Mr Levy considering his options.

A couple more bad results and i can see the club being in real crisis mode and Mr Levy considering his options.

Should back the manager to the hilt … should have backed him in the summer … Thanks for the stadium Levy … time to sell to Emirates Marketing Project like owners

we should have sent Kane to live on Lewis' yacht for the season and signed someone in the summer that'd have won us the game

Back