• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The meltdown thread

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Unhappy with our lack of signings? Have serious relegation fears? Think Sisokko shouldn’t be at the club?

Then here is your chance to have your moan. Through the creation of this thread, hopefully people can have an outlet for their discontent without it spilling over. I realise that there is going to be a lot of stress in here, but better here than throughout all the other threads I think.

I think it's been a good transfer window. We have not lost any of our senior players while tying the manager and our most talismanic player to new long term contracts. Pre season under their belts (OK for some this was curtailed by the World Cup) to bed in Poch's requirements. What's there not to like? Probably lose our first 5 games now!

I think it's been a good transfer window. We have not lost any of our senior players while tying the manager and our most talismanic player to new long term contracts. Pre season under their belts (OK for some this was curtailed by the World Cup) to bed in Poch's requirements. What's there not to like? Probably lose our first 5 games now!

What kind of a meltdown do you call this? Come on man...

Thought I would have seen a lot more posters in here tbh based on the last few days meltdowns on other threads.

I think this is a good idea. Those who want to avoid can do so, those who want to bleat away can bleat with fellow bleaters.

Back