• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

Welbeck missing chance after chance, Koscielny sent off, Gabriel injuring himself when attempting to maul an Everton player, silly handball for the penalty. What a game.

Welbeck missing chance after chance, Koscielny sent off, Gabriel injuring himself when attempting to maul an Everton player, silly handball for the penalty. What a game.

fudging clams, never phoned it in like that when it was us they were chasing

I thought he was going to but his conclusion was wrong imo, we pay what we pay because it's good business not because we've not won major trophies.

JJ's opinion on that surprised me, he appears a smart chap but doesn't get it either.

I thought he was going to but his conclusion was wrong imo, we pay what we pay because it's good business not because we've not won major trophies.

JJ's opinion on that surprised me, he appears a smart chap but doesn't get it either.
I took it that he was looking from the players point of view, in that how can they ask for rises to be on parity with clubs that win stuff when they haven't. As in it's a cheek for them to expect it.

I took it that he was looking from the players point of view, in that how can they ask for rises to be on parity with clubs that win stuff when they haven't. As in it's a cheek for them to expect it.

ok, yeah, fair enough, maybe, but liverpool and arsenal pay the wages without winning anything of note too

Before the PL, the very first live league match was Spurs vs Forest, and that was a cracking match.

Before the PL, the very first live league match was Spurs vs Forest, and that was a cracking match.

Yes it was , and i remember Saint and Greavsie ( who were the studio me) getting their arses kicked by the TV company for saying it was a great watch for those at home, but it does not beat being at the ground and seeing it live. That did not go down well the TV company.

his walk and talk is awkward, should start that segment with him at the screen

also, you can tell he's still ripped :oops:

Back