• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

Those limited drinking sessions were more hassle than they’re worth, I’m glad we don’t have to deal with that anymore here. Some bars took it more seriously than others but it really takes the fun out of a session when you’re watching your clock, QR coding, hand sanitising and mask wearing. I imagine the note-sharing, toilet antics in the UK mean most of the Covid protection measures are fairly pointless.

The hour thing will be just what Tanya is telling Chich.

Yep it is was her. Thing is the is a big garden leading all the way down to the river adur, i was tempted to sit the other side of the wooden fence with some cans and shout abuse at her, but i dont know i think i must be mellowing as i could not be bothered.

Am up town for GnR on Friday
Any decent Pubs/Sports Bars near to Hyde Park where I could watch the cricket before heading into Hyde Park itself ?

Am up town for GnR on Friday
Any decent Pubs/Sports Bars near to Hyde Park where I could watch the cricket before heading into Hyde Park itself ?

Couple in shepherds market that are fairly cheap. Or at least they were when i worked in curzon street.

Back