• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Italian Football Thread

Can I just say I think AC Milan are absolutely awful this season, I follow them a little and I honestly would fancy us to beat them can not believe how far they have fallen and no way in hell would I want Mario anywhere near tottenham.

:eek:

@TelegraphSport: Reports from Italy saying three Napoli fans & one police officer have been shot ahead of Italian Cup final in Rome - http://fw.to/mnACvPF

Bleacher Report UK ‏@br_uk: Here's what we know so far about the violence leading up to the Italian Cup final in Rome: http://bit.ly/1s36gUT pic.twitter.com/cClJLOsV0I
Bmu78l0CAAAJPQI.jpg

@BBCSporf: WOW: Marek Hamsik trying to calm down Napoli Ultras after crazy scenes in the Italian Cup Final inc. a fan been shot! pic.twitter.com/IQG8tDS3Gd
Bmu93zECYAELw0T.png

Does Robinho and Kaka play much? What is generally their first XI these days?

Kaka has played and reminds me of keane in his last season with us, Madrid ruined him in my view. They play journey men now, it is quite sad how poor the defence is, some of it could be down to Seedorf not being up to it. They have a club a bit like us in last few seasons always a transition season with Milan now.

Be interested to see if tomorrow nights game will go ahead after tonight's events in Italy. If it had happened in England we would be getting **** from everywhere.

So, what happened to Roma who started the season with 10 straight wins ? In fact, they almost equaled our record 11 consecutive wins before drawing that match. After that, they went 1 win in 6 matches and that seemed to have cost them dearly. They are now 11 points behind Juventus who are guaranteed to win the league with 2 matches remaining. So why did Roma fail ? Did losing their winning streak affected them or they were not good enough ?

Having conceded 19 goals in the previous 35 matches they went on to lose 1-4 at Catania last week, giving them a much needed boost in their all but doomed fight against relegation.

Conte has left Juve.

Could not reach agreement on future transfer strategy.

Also been some talk that they will have to sell either Vidal or Pogba this summer to balance the books.

Wow

Might actually work for them, fan favourite that he is conte is a limited coach IMO, I could see deschamps going there and being a big success

didnt they win the league by 20 odd points last season

yeah, but they finished first in a league of one, I thought deschamps could have returned them to being a major European power

a moot point now as allegri has gone there, he'll just carry on like conte IMO

Back