• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

Cheeky bid?

Lucio: I am unhappy at Juventus

The Brazil international is frustrated with his lack of playing time at the Serie A leaders, and would be open to a return to Germany

Nov 29, 2012 8:55:00 PM

By Stefan Coerts

Lucio has voiced his dismay with his current situation at Juventus and has admitted he could leave the club if he does not get regular first team action.

The Brazilian defender, 34, joined Juve on a free transfer this summer after he was released by Inter, but he has been unable to make an impact at the Turin powerhouse so far, and Wolfsburg are believed to be keen to lure him back to the Bundesliga.

"I am unhappy at the moment because I don't play much at Juventus," the centre-back told Sport Bild.

"A return to the Bundesliga is a serious option. Things are organised very well in Germany. The league is on the rise and some good football is being played there.

"Wolfsburg are a team with big plans for the future. The club is well run. VfL would definitely be an option for me."

Lucio has a contract with Juventus until June 2014.

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3881/italy/2012/11/29/3565223/lucio-i-am-unhappy-at-juventus

four years ago maybe. had absolutely no idea he was at Juve to be honest, must have missed that one.

Centre back wise it looks like there'll have to be some sort of a reshuffle in January, Kaboul Verts Caulker and Dawson is very good imo but Gallas surely has to be done by January, thanks for everything but he's going to started seriously costing us soon, can't get away with it for too long. We could do with another experienced head like Gallas coming in for free or for cheap certainly, but Lucio at 34 isn't the best option.

New QPR manager Harry Redknapp is considering making a January move for out-of-favour Aston Villa striker Darren Bent, 28.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Surely not? Not after the 'Sandra' comments

four years ago maybe. had absolutely no idea he was at Juve to be honest, must have missed that one.

Centre back wise it looks like there'll have to be some sort of a reshuffle in January, Kaboul Verts Caulker and Dawson is very good imo but Gallas surely has to be done by January, thanks for everything but he's going to started seriously costing us soon, can't get away with it for too long. We could do with another experienced head like Gallas coming in for free or for cheap certainly, but Lucio at 34 isn't the best option.

Come January I reckon Dawson will be cashed in for 8-10m, Gallas will still be here until the end of the season as backup upon the return of Kaboom in the new year.

Come January I reckon Dawson will be cashed in for 8-10m, Gallas will still be here until the end of the season as backup upon the return of Kaboom in the new year.

I don't think we'll be left that short at CB, unless parker returns to full fitness and top form and therefore can allow Sandro to drop back and develop his understanding of the position.

With (hopefully) Europa league and FA cup games coming thick and fast Kaboul Caulker Verts and Gallas won't be enough, Gallas looks finished, Kaboul will take much time to get fit and it would only take one knock to Vertonghen or Caulker and we'd be a bit stuck, Livermore or Huddlestone playing CB in a game of any importance just doesn't inspire me and we need Sandro in the middle.

Can we recall the Bong perhaps? \o/

Vitesse Arnhem striker Wilfried Bony has attracted interest from Premier League duo Chelsea and Liverpool ahead of the January transfer window, according to his agent.

The Ivory Coast international, who is under contract until the summer of 2015, bagged his 15th goal of a productive season in Sunday's 2-1 victory over PSV Eindhoven.
His exploits in the Eredivisie this term have alerted a number of clubs throughout Europe, with the 23-year-old's representative Dalibor Lacina claiming that Anfield and Stamford Bridge are possible future destinations for his client.

Liverpool have been hugely reliant on Luis Suarez this season after Fabio Borini's injury and Andy Carroll's departure on loan, while Chelsea have only Daniel Sturridge as back-up to Fernando Torres.
"Liverpool are one of the clubs who have been considering him," Lacina told isport.blesk.cz. "We have been in touch with them.

"Liverpool need a striker to increase their scoring productivity but, on the other hand, it does not mean we are in talks with them. They are just one of the suitors.

"It is clear that Bony has attracted interest thanks to his good performances and scoring efficiency and one of the clubs interested as well are Chelsea.

"It is in the hands of Vitesse whether they agree with Bony's departure or not. They are at the top of the Dutch league and particularly after the win at PSV there is euphoria in the city.

"Vitesse have certain ambitions and it would be difficult for them to see Bony go. If I had to give my opinion on whether he leaves in January, I see it as 50-50."

And Vitesse team-mate Tomas Kalas insists Bony would be able to make an immediate transition to the Premier League.

"He has been showing quality to be able to play for a big club, even in England where the league is very physical," he said. "He would not have to adapt at all. I think he's good enough for a big club and that he will want to leave."

--

We should be looking at this guy, soooooo fudging strong. Deadly finisher too.

I speak german (not so good at reading or writing it though) and that says I (ich) gehe (go) back (wieder) to (nach) spurs. Or I will go back to spurs or I am going back to spurs. So that's that, I'm guessing to watch us or something similar, nach also means past but, I doubt he'd say I will go past spurs. Would love him to come back though.

ah k fair enough, looks good, I guess it'll take a little while to get used to it but it seems to be a very logical way of doing things.

Transfer forum is now open for business. We can resurrect this thread in February.
No big deal, but why can't this just be kept as the "Transfer Thread?" Unlike many I really like the "mega threads." People change their mind(s) and the progress is very interesting.

Back