• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Hello, I'm New Here' Thread

Hi Guys, I'm new to the Board. A Spurs fan since 1970, I live in Cardiff and can't wait for Sep 21 when Spurs come down here for the PL game. I usually make around 10 Spurs games a season and drink in the Bricklayers before matches. My first favorite Spurs player as a kid was Martin Chivers, hence the username. The most memorable game I have been to was the 1981 FA Cup Final replay against Emirates Marketing Project. COYS!

Hi everyone, pretty new here.
Long time season ticket holder (10 years) but now moved to Tampa due to being married to a yank. Missing my spot in block 33 but still managing to get to 15 or so games a year due to the fact that I still work in London and tend to arrange my trips around games I can get to.
Hoping to get more involved and keep my club as close as I can by connecting with other fans. If I am honest it is the week in week out banter I miss the most.

Long time season ticket holder (10 years) but now moved to Tampa due to being married to a yank. Missing my spot in block 33 but still managing to get to 15 or so games a year due to the fact that I still work in London and tend to arrange my trips around games I can get to.
Hoping to get more involved and keep my club as close as I can by connecting with other fans. If I am honest it is the week in week out banter I miss the most.

In Sarasota myself. Welcome to the USA.

Welcome to the board Tampaspurs

I have been here nearly 2 years now, so far enjoying it. I must admit I am luck in that I am in blighty every 4-6 weeks for work so its not too bad. We are thinking about buying another place down on AMI so a bit closer to you

Hello,
my name is Luke, I come from Slovakia. I am new to the forum so I want to say hello to all. I do not speak very good English ... If you chose the wrong section I apologize.

Thanks, regards

Posts 1.

FFS mate, say something!!!!!

Hello my name is Csaba,25 years old, i am Hungaryan from Serbia ( I live in province of Vojvodina ),just joined so i would love to say "Hi to all here "
Also i love English footbal....abouth me,sadly i quited my professional football career,i have some UEFA knowledge,since we played in Qualifications vs Maribor from Slovenia....2005-2006....so thats it. Regards ;) :D

Hello Don Corleone, welcome to the family. Never go against it, or you'll be wearing an Italian tie in no time.

Some buggery would be greatly appreciated.

*flying wedgie*

Hi. Arsenal fan, I come in peace.

Hey Massa

I look forward to your contributions in our Woolwich thread. Always good to have opposition fans providing opinions and defending their team. Just steer clear of upsetting the locals, they can get very rabid ;)

not a newbie as such but a memeber since Keano rejoined us... Just kinda lost my way on here with a new job and moving house!

anyone remember me?

Hello, I'm nicknamed Solano because I'm from Peru, as he (living in Santiago) and he was a favourite player, but am a Spurs fan for a long time. My favourite from the day was Ginola.

Today I'm really happy because of the spending the chairman has permitted this summer, even without Bale I think this can be a really big Spurs year, COYS!! :D Looking forward to some interresting football related discussions and happy to be here :D

bienvenida!

feel free to add yourself to our members map over in Random - you can have the honor of being the first GG'er from South America ;)

Back