• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Hello, I'm New Here' Thread

It's all downhill from here.
How come Spurs?
Started watching football without a favorite club and after awhile they started to appealed to me. Exciting matches that almost always go down to the wire, A promising future without the help of a sugardaddy, and really exciting players.
Not gonna lie though, being able to support a club that can compete and win matches without being accused of being a gloryhunter probably had something to do with it as well.
No matter the motives though I can't imagine supporting any other club now. I'm planning on flying into london next season to attend my first match. Will also be the first time leaving the country.
COYS

Started watching football without a favorite club and after awhile they started to appealed to me. Exciting matches that almost always go down to the wire, A promising future without the help of a sugardaddy, and really exciting players.
Not gonna lie though, being able to support a club that can compete and win matches without being accused of being a gloryhunter probably had something to do with it as well.
No matter the motives though I can't imagine supporting any other club now. I'm planning on flying into london next season to attend my first match. Will also be the first time leaving the country.
COYS

Dear American. Do you know you will need a PASSPORT for that?

(just kidding ;) )

ha ok yes i know the area a bit. if your ever up in Cleveland come join us for a match we have a Spurs supporters pub
I'll be in Cle in a couple weeks for MEPS, I don't think they would appreciate me drinking while there though lol.

Hello everybody, a Finnish Spurs fan here. Been around since the late 90s, and the days of Anderton, Campbell and Ferdinand, don't know why I registered only now. Anyway, been great to witness the progress of the recent years and here's to hoping that maybe next season I get to witness a game in London.

Greetings all. I've decided to quit lurking and speak up. I don't have a claim to extensive history with the club, since I grew up in the southern part of the US, but have a voracious appetite for learning and have become a Spurs enthusiast over the past several years. Respect!

Welcome on board Knuggs. Where in the south are you from?

I was born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, but have spent about the past 10 years in Los Angeles. Back home it was all about that other oddly-shaped football, but having been introduced to a vast amount of cultures in this infinitely more diverse city it really fostered the development of an appreciation for the beautiful game.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought I'd sign up and see what this is all about...

Been a long time watcher but member of the old site. So hello all.

Back