• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Hello, I'm New Here' Thread

Who are you? Josh
Where are you from? Yorkshire
How long have you supported Spurs? 22 years
How long have you been lurking on GG? A long time. Used to be a member here some ways back. Even have a T-shirt!
What are your hopes for the coming season? High hopes. Assuming two more signings in the next week, I almost expect top 4 with slight wonderings about pushing hard for top 2.
Blimey, and I thought I was an optimist. If we sign two more players in the next week and make top three this season I will bear your children.

Re: Lurkers come and say hello

Here's the confusing bit though, if I told Jordinho to "fudge off!", this would mean...

(a) I despise him
(b) A part of me dies every time I read one of his posts
(c) I would be put on post mod
(d) all of the above
(e) none of the above

=D> =D> =D>

take a bow son!

honestly, some of the hypocrisy from mods these days is bemusing to say the least.

Who are you? Iggy
Where are you from? London
How long have you supported spurs? 12 years - came into it a bit late due to a good friend.
How long have you been lurking? Quite a while!
What are your hopes for the upcoming season? That we sort out the modric saga, get the midfield spark we need, allow avb to build his team - and to not start panicking!!!!!!!! (Though it is hard to not get a bit worried.)

Most definitely a lurker!!

Who are you? Si
Where are you from? Dublin, but living in Jersey
How long have you supported Spurs? Since I was 7, thanks to my Dad, so 29 years
How long have you been lurking on GG? Many years, though under a different username
What are your hopes for the coming season? Top 6 hopefully, with signs during the year we're improving so that next season can be good. I'm sort of writing off this season and as long as it's not woeful I'll be happy enough.

Not really a lurker been here a while but not really a regular poster.

Who are you? Jules
Where are you from? North London
How long have you supported Spurs? My whole life
What are your hopes for the coming season? Top 4, but realistically we'll come top 6.

=D> =D> =D>

take a bow son!

honestly, some of the hypocrisy from mods these days is bemusing to say the least.
Jesus... It was quite obviously a joke... unless that was a joke aswell if so disregard :-#

Who are you? Jack
Where are you from? Essex/Romford/Havering sort of area, the boundaries are a bit messed up on my particular street.
How long have you supported Spurs? Since the day I was born
How long have you been lurking on GG? Year or so
What are your hopes for the coming season? Spurs to qualify for the Champions League and win a cup

Who are you? Rob
Where are you from? London
How long have you supported Spurs? 30 years
How long have you been lurking on GG? Long enough to realise there are deluded people who rate Defoe
What are your hopes for the coming season? Re-sign Berbatov, top 6 and a good cup run

Who are you? Josh
Where are your from? A couple of hours north of London, Kentucky; I actually live closer to Paris. lol.
How long have you supported Spurs? 5 years
How long have you been lurking on GG? a couple of years
What are your hopes for the coming season? Top four and Europa League final

Who are you?Kieron
Where are you from?Kingston-Upon-Thames
How long have you supported Spurs?17 years
How long have you been lurking on GG?3 Years
What are your hopes for the coming season?Top 6 and then improve and let AVB implant his style! :)

Who are you? Andrew
Where are you from? Dublin, Ireland
How long have you supported Spurs? 23-25 years
How long have you been lurking on GG? Since the spurs update years, so since the beginnings of the internets I'd say.
What are your hopes for the coming season? Top6, 3 points off United, 4 off Arsenal and a sense that we are actually building something for the future.

Now sod off an leave me alone here in my dark and dingy corner.

Who are you?Kieron
Where are you from?Kingston-Upon-Thames
How long have you supported Spurs?17 years
How long have you been lurking on GG?3 Years
What are your hopes for the coming season?Top 6 and then improve and let AVB implant his style! :)

I grew up in Kingston

Are you an old Tiffinian?

Hello

Who are you? Tony
Where are you from? London but work in frankfurt
How long have you supported Spurs? 36 years
How long have you been lurking on GG? couple of years
What are your hopes for the coming season? tough question, i still think we are a bit of an unknown entity at the moment. Wouldn't say we been playing bad but have lacked conviction in the final 3rd. If we can sort out a decent attacking midfielder i would say 4th or 5th if not i think 6th is the best we can hope for.

I lurk a hell of a lot more than I post..

Who are you? Andrew
Where are you from? Feltham
How long have you supported Spurs? 14 years, first match was 3-3 vs Leeds at the Lane, a last minute C***bell goal and meeting a load of the playing staff hooked me. (My mum wanted me to support Saudi Sportswashing Machine before that.)
How long have you been lurking on GG? AAAGGEEEESSS
What are your hopes for the coming season? For AVB to be given time. At least 5th and the FA Cup (We're overdue one of those.)

Who are you? Steve
Where are you from? Clacton
How long have you supported Spurs? Since my Dad spidermanned my mum and got a direct hit
How long have you been lurking on GG? a couple of weeks
What are your hopes for the coming season? to still have AVB at the end of it. Things going well we should challenge for top 3 or 4 but hopes are very different to expectations and my goals are a lot lower this season to allow AVB to settle in

:)

Who are you? Richie
Where are you from? Somerset
How long have you supported Spurs? Over 30 years
How long have you been lurking on GG? A bloody long time; I remember the old board (and posters) too (whatever happened to the guy that liked the Bangkok chick-boys?)!
What are your hopes for the coming season? Top 6 and a cup run, with a general felling of optimism that we are moving in the right direction and that the signings from now (and January) are gelling for the next season. And for AVB to still be in a job come the last game of the season!

Who are you? - Ben. :)

Where are you from?

Born and raised N15, but now I live in the midlands.

How long have you supported Spurs?

Since I was able to pick between Spurs and the arse, so about 5? Been a more interested supporter since the Jol era, Berbatov is my favourite player in recent history, and Jurgen Klinnsman in my lifetime. Still shout out Klinsman when I score today.

How long have you been lurking on GG?

When I moved up here, lost a lot of the spurs related chat. Tried posting a few times, but I'm not the best poster, so ended up just reading.

Didn't even answer the question there. 4 years!

What are your hopes for the coming season?

Champions League is like cocaine. I need more. I don't think it will be this season, but i'd be really happy with 6th and a strong Europa League showing. However, while I was writing this post we bought Lloris, and we're looking at Dembele, who is black Modric (well, and a freaking unit, which i don't think modric will ever be). With Dembele, I think the first team could be very very strong.

Back