• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Hello, I'm New Here' Thread

It's that time of the year when we encourage new members to introduce themselves (and sometimes never be heard from again as parts of this thread is testament to :)). Don't let the traditional welcome rituals scare you off.

Hi all,

Season ticket holder in the park lane for 10+ years looking forward to chatting about the club I love and hate
Simon

Welcome Simon, at this point we usually haze you into submission, but seems we are being more sensitive these days ...

Hello, not new here, but have come back to this haven, a refreshing feel indeed from the over moderated SC, over there - who seem to ban people for unarticulated reasons!

Welcome back Sense

ban_1.jpg

Hey there.

Early 40s, live outside of Los Angeles, passionate yiddo since the early 90s.

Longtime lurker, finally signed up. Used to frequent other boards years ago. COYS.

Newbie here, hi all, season ticket holder for 25 years or so, seen the good and a lot of the bad times but enjoying the current crop of players immensely! (Even after last night!!)

Hi all.

Don't suppose there's anyone on who remembers me from around 2004ish? Used this site so much my work place banned it. Same user name I'm pretty sure. Anyone around still from that time?

This site has been through a few versions, last big reset was 2012 (why you will see a few of us with Jan 2012 start dates)

I remember 3 or 4, but senility is creeping in, so could be more than that.

2004-ish .. fudge were we all on dial up at that point?

Back