• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

If I watch stream for a 3pm ko, I always have to have Sky Sports on a 60-90 second delay,just in case the screen freezes.

I've had a few instances in the past watching a game of the laptop TV and in the corner of my eye I see a goal flash up on the TV because the stream has fell behind

Why don't you post this Arsenal Mania and review at the end of the season:

large_image-1.jpg

'Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger on seeing his decision to take off Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain for Andrey Arshavin being booed by Gunners fans: "In last 15 to 20 minutes we had players who have given everything, players like Oxlade-Chamberlain and he was playing on the left and it didn't work out. You do not need to agree with it (the decision), you can understand that. I dont know how many thousands of substitutions I have made over the years, the fans do not always agree with them. I make decisions and I stand up for them, that's'

What? it didn't work out? Chamberlain actually looks like he could be quality.. he was playing a blinder and was involved in most of Arsenals forward play...

Wenger appears to miss things that go for him as well as things that go against him...

Souness got it spot on..

Arsenal fans need to take a reality check and realise they are nowhere near the team they once were..

Shame they dont take his advice on board

At least we can rely on the Scum to keep the margin nice and wide. A 3rd place finish, and lets hope they end up 7th behind Toon and Pool

At least we can rely on the Scum to keep the margin nice and wide. A 3rd place finish, and lets hope they end up 7th behind Toon and Pool

That's not impossible you know. Omg would cry with laughter if that happened.

Text message just received from a scum mate 'the ppl have spoken, the end is near. Wrong tactics, wrong players and doesn't want to spend. 2012/13 new manager'

bale's account was RT'd by Niko so I reckon it is his...

Sorry dude you are dead wrong. Huddlestone sent out a tweet on Friday 20th Jan which was read out on Talksport in which he said Bale is not on Twitter and has never been on Twitter. It seems there are a number of Bale imitators.

Pal who has an ST at Arsenal just texted me saying there was so much fighting between Arsenal fans going on in the ground in the last 20 mins, he said he has never seen anything like it, it was Anti Wenger fans vs Pro Wenger fans

It gets better for them !!!!

Arsenal are really struggling at the back - perhaps they could call back Gilles Grimandi and Igor Stepanovs? They were pretty awesome.

Lovely to see the Arse battling it out for 7th place with an appalling Liverpool team and a freefalling Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Pal who has an ST at Arsenal just texted me saying there was so much fighting between Arsenal fans going on in the ground in the last 20 mins, he said he has never seen anything like it, it was Anti Wenger fans vs Pro Wenger fans

It gets better for them !!!!

Arsenal fan's going to desperate measures to make some noise in the library

Bale does not have twitter.

Agree on the statement about infighting between their fans. Anyone hear, and see, the 'you don't know what your doing' chants to Wenger after the subbing? I was pretty stunned. But they are a club in decline. Still dangerous, but anyone watching that game can see they have major problems. Take away RVP and they will be in even bigger trouble with their defensive record. Hope we go there and do a proper number on them.

Bale does not have twitter.

Agree on the statement about infighting between their fans. Anyone hear, and see, the 'you don't know what your doing' chants to Wenger after the subbing? I was pretty stunned. But they are a club in decline. Still dangerous, but anyone watching that game can see they have major problems. Take away RVP and they will be in even bigger trouble with their defensive record. Hope we go there and do a proper number on them.
It is like we have traded places with them. We are "there" but not entirely "there", finally realizing the potential of our squad, having quality all over the pitch and playing with confidence. While Arsenal has bags of unfulfilled potential, relying heavily upon moments of magic, lacking this and that and that and that, and losing the games we used to lose. Nothing lasts forever, and now it's their time to feel the heat.

Karma is a bitch.

Arsenal are really struggling at the back - perhaps they could call back Gilles Grimandi and Igor Stepanovs? They were pretty awesome.

Lovely to see the Arse battling it out for 7th place with an appalling Liverpool team and a freefalling Saudi Sportswashing Machine

I havent looked at their respective fixtures for the rest of the season, but it wouldnt surprise me if Saudi Sportswashing Machine pipped them both for 5th tbh

I havent looked at their respective fixtures for the rest of the season, but it wouldnt surprise me if Saudi Sportswashing Machine pipped them both for 5th tbh

That's what I'm hoping for. Either City or Liverpool will win the Carling Cup, so Arsenal for 7th sounds good.

Thank you jaysea67 for an answer.

spurspinter, I'll be sure to ask you where I should put my posts in the future, but judging by your rhetoric, you probably already have a location!

Sorry, but that's a 1-way valve in my world!!

I'll revisit this in May as you suggest!!

That's what I'm hoping for. Either City or Liverpool will win the Carling Cup, so Arsenal for 7th sounds good.

I don't know about you but I'd quite like City to beat Pool this week. Really like to see the pressure ramp up on Kenny as well because if it was anyone else doing the job he has being doing he'd be under far more pressure.

Back