• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

hahaha .. who could have seen this coming? = oh, right, every fudging body ..

Hope Norwich roll over next week, just to keep cone boy in job for another couple of months

Anyone willing to sully the good name of their browser cache and bring some gems over from one of their forums?

For you @scaramanga

City got Ferran Torres for 25 million while we paid 72 million for Pepe. Torres does everything a winger should do his movement is world class and his finishing is good

And £50 mil for a defender who's no more than £10Mil. I swear it would make more sense burning the money in a fireplace.

When we raised eyebrows during the preseason, Artetasexuals brushed us off. Ohh, it is just preseason. Benitez is producing goodies with Demarai Gray. We need a change of coach

I honestly just can't care anymore. Hope Arsenal can turn it around at some point but I'm just not going to watch until they do. Call me a plastic for not watching this brick anymore or not complaining more or not protesting or whatever people think "real" fans should do to turn it around, but fudge it, turning this club around is not my job. Until they offer a better product, I'm simply no longer interested.

Stop supporting Kroenke. Stop buying into this club. fudge Stan. Shambolic on and off the pitch!

I think our chances of finishing 7th depends on how odegaard and partey manage to stay injury free. 2 seasons finishing outside of CL should be a stackable offense imo. but looking at the investments spent on transfers, looks like the board will let him on the last years of his contract before making any decision.

If prefer AFTV to The Athletic's Arteta PR Pieces. Atleast the former doesn't try to make the rest of the fans believe that Arteta is a Pep-regen sent by GHod. A big chunk of Arteta fanboys is a result of the PR pieces.

Right, the hard part is over. We fudged it, but it’s over. The next 6 games all need to be wins, including against those across the road.

Preseason is over! The season starts today! So excited, did you know we were third after Christmas last year?

A Kane-less Spuds team with fudging Dier and Sanchez in defense beat this City team a week ago. And yet here we are in preseason

Back