• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Those stats can't be correct! Lego man is an amazing manager that plays beautiful football. At least according to the pundits.

I'm never one to normally lavish praise on any Arsenal player - Bergkamp the last one for me - but Tierney has been very impressive. Yeah, my family heritage compels me to support Scotland (and Norn Ireland), and my support for Rangers further dampens my enthusiasm for any ex-Celtic players, but Tierney has been a standout this season. Wish he was on Spurs. Hope he recovers well and we get to beat Arsenal when he's at his best.

Coz that would mean we've been flipping fabulous.

I'm never one to normally lavish praise on any Arsenal player - Bergkamp the last one for me - but Tierney has been very impressive. Yeah, my family heritage compels me to support Scotland (and Norn Ireland), and my support for Rangers further dampens my enthusiasm for any ex-Celtic players, but Tierney has been a standout this season. Wish he was on Spurs. Hope he recovers well and we get to beat Arsenal when he's at his best.

Coz that would mean we've been flipping fabulous.

Was awful last season which just goes to show you should give players 2 seasons to show their worth. I think we should bid for Saka if they are seriously considering selling.

Back