• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Loyalty bonus.
I was working it out, 120m will be more than he cost even if he’s not there until the end of the season:
42.4m fee

2 Sep 13 - 31 jan 18 @140k a week x 230 weeks

33.6m

1 Feb 2018 - 30 June 2021 @350k a week x 178 weeks

62.3m

42.4m + 33.6m + 62.3m = 138.3m

254 games > 500k a game.

:eek:

Glad they got a few decent results .. keeping the trainwreck alive

My thoughts exactly while I watch them v Saudi Sportswashing Machine. While arteta is in charge, can’t see them being anything other than a mid table team so fantastic the press are orgasming over wins against a Chelsea team who didn’t show and two relegation fodders

I heard that the impasse was caused by him wanting more than the remaining value of his contract to leave, as that didn't account for any possible bonuses he might have earned.

Not sure if that's wishful thinking but I love the idea of it being true.

Literally pulled their pants down for 2 years and yet is a Gunner for life hahaha

Mesut Ozil says he will be a "Gunner for life" after completing his free transfer from Arsenal to Fenerbahce.

The 32-year-old former Germany midfielder has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal with the Turkish side.

He won three FA Cups with Arsenal and scored 44 goals in 254 appearances in all competitions for them, but has not played for the first team since March.

"It is difficult for me to put into words the love I feel for the club and the fans," Ozil said in an open letter.

"How could I possibly describe eight years of gratitude in a single letter?

"I will be a Gunner for life - no doubt about that."

He added: "Arsenal is a club of class and prestige, something that I felt every time I walked on to the pitch.

"Players, staff and management always come and go - but the club's values and fans will remain forever.

"The principles of class, respect and dignity must never be forgotten. It is the responsibility of every single person from the club to make sure they carry out their job in the name of these values."

non-figuratively pulled their pants down for 2 years and yet is a Gunner for life hahaha

Mesut Ozil says he will be a "Gunner for life" after completing his free transfer from Arsenal to Fenerbahce.

The 32-year-old former Germany midfielder has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal with the Turkish side.

He won three FA Cups with Arsenal and scored 44 goals in 254 appearances in all competitions for them, but has not played for the first team since March.

"It is difficult for me to put into words the love I feel for the club and the fans," Ozil said in an open letter.

"How could I possibly describe eight years of gratitude in a single letter?

"I will be a Gunner for life - no doubt about that."

He added: "Arsenal is a club of class and prestige, something that I felt every time I walked on to the pitch.

"Players, staff and management always come and go - but the club's values and fans will remain forever.

"The principles of class, respect and dignity must never be forgotten. It is the responsibility of every single person from the club to make sure they carry out their job in the name of these values."
If you put it in to context (he's talking about wages), it all makes sense.

Still out ??
Family has COVID maybe

Aubameyang remains out for the Gunners

Southampton v Arsenal (20:15 GMT)

13290cea-cdda-4420-97a5-503ab8ec8d44.jpg

Arsenal

Arsenal will again be without captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as the Gunners visit Southampton later.

The striker missed Saturday's FA Cup fourth-round defeat by Saints due to what was described as "personal reasons".

And Arsenal have just confirmed that Aubameyang will not be part of the squad for the Premier League match against the same opposition due to "personal family reasons".

anyone know what the deal is here? or PM if it's one of those ones? seems a little suspect no?
Some tacos on teletext saying caught cheating and being divorced, but I thought that wouldn’t generate the public support from the team? Unless he was playing for Liverpool in which case they’d get T Shirts made up for him and paint his wife as the villain of the price.

Some tacos on teletext saying caught cheating and being divorced, but I thought that wouldn’t generate the public support from the team? Unless he was playing for Liverpool in which case they’d get T Shirts made up for him and paint his wife as the villain of the price.

christ poor women, imagine how little you value yourself to let Aubameyang penetrate you

NINTCHDBPICT000584593474-e1591018421408.jpg

Back