• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

The rot has set in at that club ..

Arteta is clueless, but so is the upper management and not a single player there gives a brick ..

Chelsea next for them ..

Robbie from AFTV is a bit of a d.ickhead. In the videos in midweek, after the Emirates Marketing Project loss, in every single one he had a cough.

Just checked out tonight and lo and behold him and DT are both under the weather and waiting for Covid results so have kept away from the 'watch along'. :rolleyes:

Good result against Chelsea and then two standard wins against awful lower table clubs and now this hahahaha

View attachment 10479
I’ve seen today that Tierney is now one of the two best left backs in Europe....
I’d say he is probably in the top two in London behind Reggie but ahead of the over rated chilwell
The hype machine for the arse is in full flow
Anyone seen AFTV lately?

I’ve seen today that Tierney is now one of the two best left backs in Europe....
I’d say he is probably in the top two in London behind Reggie but ahead of the over rated chilwell
The hype machine for the arse is in full flow
Anyone seen AFTV lately?

and United too

Thought it was interesting comment from the Brentford lad in the studio last night. He was talking about Josh DaSilva and how he had to prove himself in training to show he wasn’t like all the other Arsenal academy products who think they’re owed a living!

That definitely rings true, their youth products come across as very arrogant compared to other clubs. That seems to be an opinion held within the game as well.

Thought it was interesting comment from the Brentford lad in the studio last night. He was talking about Josh DaSilva and how he had to prove himself in training to show he wasn’t like all the other Arsenal academy products who think they’re owed a living!

That definitely rings true, their youth products come across as very arrogant compared to other clubs. That seems to be an opinion held within the game as well.

They have always had roostery players. Look at some of their former players; Szcesney, Wheelchair, Henry, sure there are plenty more I haven’t mentioned. I don’t know whether they go for arrogant players on purpose but I guess there is some value to it. You don’t want players who don’t believe in themselves. There’s a funny line in Moneyball where they reject a potential free agent because he has an ugly girlfriend and therefore he must have low self-confidence.

Back