• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Not sure I buy that one, we didn't seem worried when Jose went to utd and I'd say that was a bigger threat.
Like utd I don't see arsenal and Jose being a good fit.

I think it is more a case of missing out on his preferred appointment than what he could do at a rival. When he joined United we already had our preferred managerial appointment.

I still reckon that’s a good return when replacing such an ingrained presence, United dropped off massively when Sir Alex retired.

Big difference is the Scum spent well on the front line, goals win games (most of the time). If you can score with regularity you will generally be slightly above mid pack even if the rest of team is absolute brick.

United sold their only established striker ..

Poch is not going back to the Prem right now IMO. I think he will be abroad for a while. I further think he will take the rest of the season off and I'd be shocked if he showed up as a pundit - really shocked.

Trouble Arsenal have is that their squad isn't very good and failing to qualify for the CL this season will surely see off their hopes of holding on to Aubameyang and Lacazette - their only top 4 quality players.

This summer is probably Aubameyang's last chance of getting a big money move. I think he'll be agitating if they don't finish top four

Trouble Arsenal have is that their squad isn't very good and failing to qualify for the CL this season will surely see off their hopes of holding on to Aubameyang and Lacazette - their only top 4 quality players.
And those two are only top 4 quality when they fancy it.

Back