• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

....and as for Ozil, they had ages to assess whether to go balls deep on a new contract for him, but it only takes 5 minutes to know he's a flaky f.cker....£320k a week, deary deary me. He the complete opposite to the kind of player that may be worth that.

This is the thing with it all. He is what he is, has been since he has been there - none of it is a surprise and none justifies the deal they offered him.

I would genuinely love to know the thinking behind it.

Of course, he demanded it. And, of course, on his day he is a wonderfully gifted player. And yet - anyone with eyes knows he is flaky as hell, disappears when the going gets tough, requires that the team set up to accommodate him, and ultimately no luxury player is worth such a compromise for the club.

So why go for it?

The only thing that rings true to me, and its not typically an Arsenal move IMO, is the Utd/Sanchez/Pogba type billy big gonad*s "look at me" sort of thing. Trying to promote what a big club they are, that sort of nonsense.

Its the only aspect which makes some sense to me, even if it is out of character.

I always enjoyed the stories about Ozil tinkling off his Real Madrid team mates by jetting off to Milan or Paris the minute he'd finished a match to bang his girlfriend, the lovely Aida Yespica, a former Miss Venezuela. He'd often need a few days to re-acquire his 'A' game.

Now, he's supposedly stable and happy with another woman. But I'll bet he's still up to his old tricks playing the field.
I wonder how the ridiculously ugly weird looking multi gazillionaire footballer gets hot women ??

I've not seen it but my son told me a Woolwich youth player was giving it some to Spurs fans after scoring against us in youth cup. What is it with this "big" club that almost everyone of their players has to have a go at us? Is it something they are trained to do? I suppose it appeases their "fans" and distracts them from their decline in status.

Or he is a player who "understands what this rivalry means to the fans". Unless giving it some means him throwing punches at the crowd.

I've not seen it but my son told me a Woolwich youth player was giving it some to Spurs fans after scoring against us in youth cup. What is it with this "big" club that almost everyone of their players has to have a go at us? Is it something they are trained to do? I suppose it appeases their "fans" and distracts them from their decline in status.
If I scored a vital goal vs the goons, I'd run Adebayor style across the pitch and wave my rooster right in front of their fans.

Cruciate for Bellerina. Three big injuries for them now but at least they aren’t having the bad luck Klopp thinks he’s having...

What had me chuckling is the media reaction to the Chelsea win.
Arsenal were in “turmoil” on Friday then they beat Chelsea and now It’s Chelsea’s turn to be in in turmoil!

What had me chuckling is the media reaction to the Chelsea win.
Arsenal were in “turmoil” on Friday then they beat Chelsea and now It’s Chelsea’s turn to be in in turmoil!
Unfortunately this is the way a lot of fans react too! Mid game sometimes!

Is it me or do Chelsea seem to be lucky with injuries? Even city with all their rotation seem to have Aguero and de bruyne out for a few weeks every season but Chelsea don’t seem to suffer.

Arsenal’s turmoil is new manger bedding in new ideas and a bloated wage bill. Chelsea’s is the usual, players deciding they don’t like the manager any more just a little easier than usual.

Unfortunately this is the way a lot of fans react too! Mid game sometimes!

Is it me or do Chelsea seem to be lucky with injuries? Even city with all their rotation seem to have Aguero and de bruyne out for a few weeks every season but Chelsea don’t seem to suffer.

Arsenal’s turmoil is new manager bedding in new ideas and a bloated wage bill. Chelsea’s is the usual, players deciding they don’t like the manager any more just a little easier than usual.

Chelsea doesn't notice injuries they have so many 'first teamers' sitting on the bench. It why their youngsters want out.
Conversely, we have 18'sh top players and then we are down to youngsters and they get a game. Parrot, Skipp and Sterling would need a miracle to get a chance a Chelsea.

Back