• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

35970741_10155616693267452_7018072957909991424_n.jpg

LOL

GHod knows who he is, but the fact that they're targeting experienced, defensive players, means someone over there knows where they need to strengthen. Lets hope he's brick.

To be fair they’ve been buying defenders and defensive players every season, they just turn out to be very average.

Mertesaker (he was decent)
Mustafi
Debauchy
Kolascniac
Bellerin
Xhaka
Holding
Chambers

I’m sure there’s another CB they’ve bought in the last few years but the name escapes me (not inc Koscielny as think he’s good, or used to be at least)

I see this signing as a continuation of the theme. Leichsteiner is a good RB but a little old now at 35.

GHod knows who he is, but the fact that they're targeting experienced, defensive players, means someone over there knows where they need to strengthen. Lets hope he's brick.

Utter brick for 2 years now, hence why they binned him

Turned like a tank against us

The uraguay lad will be a good signing and looks perfect for this league
Similarly Leno is a very good keeper
The two defenders though are way pay best

Back