• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

The reason old weetabix ankles isnt at the WC is because he is a nasty, devisive little brick. southgate wants harmony in the camp, that little prick would just cause trouble. Wheelchair, fudge off back to West Ham where you belong!
Contender for post of the year! Hahahaha!

And oh yeah, he also got a goal in the Littlewoods Milk Rumbelows Carabao Coca-Cola Sherbet DipDab cup as well.

Not two.

Yet they compare him to Gazza?

Bamber?

_45530135_000208141-1.jpg

I have a horrible feeling we might consider signing him... he is on a free and we need home grown players....
No way. Could you really see him knuckling down into a Poch team? Not exactly one for squad harmony either.
Poch gets the Spurs-Woolwich thing anyway. He’d not bring in a player like Wheelchair, I’m sure. And nor would Levy.

I'd love it if Spurs bought Wheelchair during this summer, and told him to stand by that big brick wall with the Spurs logo at the training ground, and got Ledley King to drive a Range Rover into him at 30mph.

There are speed limits at the training ground?

Back