• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

so another 3rd or 4th place finish for them, would giroud even get a game for wenger if he wasn't french, wenger will NEVER step down, why would he, Kroenke has so many other interests in the US, there's no Peter Hill wood or David Dein to rein in Wenger, I'm delighted as should be everyone else that this footballing dinosaur will more than likely stay with them next season.

he'll get a new contract with any luck

Wenger seems to be getting fed up and is making some strange comments. Blaming the fans for the poor home form and now saying he's not given credit for turning down Real, Barca and City because he made a commitment to stay to the bank for the stadium loan.

Really really poor against Norwich yet somehow won. How I wish we could've done that against WBA.

They have been poor for a lot of games. If they were accountable for anything other than the 4th place trophy, Wenger and the board should face a serious post season review.

All the years of they can't win because City/Cheat$ki are outspending us 2:1 excuses are dead, they never were close to actually challenging for the title this year, and the two teams that will likely finish above them will have spent significantly less in both net spend and wages.

Nine months for damaged cartilage!....it must be shredded....with only just getting over the injury on his other knee, it could be a Ledley life for young wellbeck .
I'd rather players didn't get injuries (Chelsea aside), but if this was going to happen, why couldn't it happen on September 1st?

On a lighter note, Jack (the clam) Wheelchair did a Q&A on twitter and it was hilarious.

CiLs1ufWUAEhkY9.jpg

CiLs1puWMAApoPj.jpg

Last edited:
On a lighter note, Jack (the clam) Wheelchair did a Q&A on twitter and it was hilarious.

CiLs1ufWUAEhkY9.jpg

CiLs1puWMAApoPj.jpg
Excellent! So hard to pick a favourite. Maybe "if you were a footballer..." Or the one about injuries and drugs tests.
Nothing better than sarcasm mixed with a large helping of ridicule.

Maybe my hatred for them lot is greater but I couldn't give a fudge he's out for 9 months! He plays for that lot great news!

Back