• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

When are the scum gonna have their dip??

What makes them different this season in terms of their consistency? Is it all Bould? Mertersacker? The Mertersacker-Koscielny axis?

I have a few bets relying on them

a) not winning the league
b) not getting 6 points from their next two games against Liverpool and Manure

Also, does anyone have a hope that TS will be able to win against them in March like Harry and AVB managed??

beating them in march will be a tall order...

if we do not get our **** together as a defensive unit and start looking more fluent in atatck I fear the worst...

I also now believe they are full on for the title race and it is a worry... lets hope City bounce back and storm the rest of there games to stop scum and chelsea wining

When are the scum gonna have their dip??

What makes them different this season in terms of their consistency? Is it all Bould? Mertersacker? The Mertersacker-Koscielny axis?

I have a few bets relying on them

a) not winning the league
b) not getting 6 points from their next two games against Liverpool and Manure

Also, does anyone have a hope that TS will be able to win against them in March like Harry and AVB managed??

Aren't you the guy that always loses these bets??

im less confident in them not happening now that i see you have bet on the outcome - let's put it that way :lol:

I DID NOT ZEE IT..

Bf-TcB0CAAARX44.jpg

I'm confused. The nomads were torn apart today. Slow to start. No pressing. 4-0 down in 20 mins but should have been 6-0 by then as 2 huge chances missed. Never at the races and very little attack. I thought this thread would be a good read but there is nothing. Just a pensioner falling over.

im less confident in them not happening now that i see you have bet on the outcome - let's put it that way :lol:

LOL!! I have mentioned the ones I've lost more than the ones I've gained tbf...remember I had another bet last year that they were going to pay more than 30M to buy Suarez...:ross:

Let's just say a couple of Gooners will be giving me some money after today's result; sample quote "Liverpool really aren't all that. They don't know how to play against Arsenal"

\o/

Anybody know any bookies that have odds for us to finish above ****? I'm more curious than anything else but I am expecting an Arsenal wobble. If we beat Everton tomorrow we close the gap to 'only' 8 points, if we beat Arsenal that gap narrows to 5 and weirder things have happened.

I'm confused. The nomads were torn apart today. Slow to start. No pressing. 4-0 down in 20 mins but should have been 6-0 by then as 2 huge chances missed. Never at the races and very little attack. I thought this thread would be a good read but there is nothing. Just a pensioner falling over.

agree, thought there would be several pages on the demise of the scum, i for one, derived great pleasure seeing them all at sea in that first half

Wheelchair will get a really bad tackle on him soon, he gives it the big one to too many hard players when he is a dweeb

Back