• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

the intelligence of a Goon..........

Wenger beta go 4 bentake nd ag
bolahan instet of karim nd dimaria dis one 2 m is just joker nd d whole world knows dat ll need exprience striker now pls wenger do sometn B4 2 late

What language is that?

BBC saying that **** are going for Di Maria and Benzema and could spend close to £100m in the remainder of the window!

FIrstly, why on earth would Benzema leave Real? He's seen off Higuain so now only has MOrata as genuine compe***ion. **** are welcome to Di Maria - diving, cheating, [insert noun] would fit it well there - over-rated and over-priced so hope they concentrate on him

More stupid transfer logic. I could see them maybe getting Di Maria, but why would Real sell them their only senior striker? Even if they did move Ronaldo upfront what serious top club goes into the season with just 1 senior forward and a kid, no matter how good the kid is?

If Real did go for Suarez too then maybe...

Its more stupid Wenger logic. Its also not what they need.

They will be better than before, but the main flaws will still be there.

They should go all out for Fellaini, he's just what they need - they should have gone for Capoue too. Can't believe they didn.t Couple of bad-ass beasts in midfield, a centre-back with more strength and pace and biting the bullet on Higuin who can finish off all their nice moves they put together and they'd probably have been back in the title-hunt. Silly Wenger.

I think Benzema is awesome but its not really worked out for him at Real, the fans have never really got behind him and I could understand it if he fancied a change.

Benzema would definately be a great great signing for them if Madrid let him go.

Of course Arsenal are still our biggest rivals for the top 4. They do still have a very good team. I'd say the two squads would be very finely balanced if all the transfer rumours go through. We'll have lost our 'star man' like they did with RVP but we will both have lethal finishers (Soldado/Benzema), a more creative wide left forward (Cazorla/Willian) and then a pace-man/dribbler who likes to cut inside and shoot on the right forward (Lamela/Walcott or Di Maria). Their midfield would be more creative and efficient with recycling the ball, but we will be more solid and powerful. We'll both have very attacking full-backs who are prone to the odd brain-fart/****-up...etc, etc...

BBC saying that **** are going for Di Maria and Benzema and could spend close to £100m in the remainder of the window!

FIrstly, why on earth would Benzema leave Real? He's seen off Higuain so now only has MOrata as genuine compe***ion. **** are welcome to Di Maria - diving, cheating, [insert noun] would fit it well there - over-rated and over-priced so hope they concentrate on him

2 years left on his current deal and no sign that he has been in negotiations for an extension. Plus apparently he has never been fully accepted by the fans and board it seems, not completely impressed. Sell Benzema and buy Suarez? I think they might just do that.

IF, big IF, Ars are prepared to pay 35-40 mill pounds, and 140k a week salary then i think they oculd get him. Cant see where else he could go....Utd maybe?

actually i think that arsenal looked shaky ever since that elton john figure left their bench.

I remember when they brought in Bould and their fans were really happy, read last year that Wenger didnt like his influence on the team and players and relegated him to more of a back seat than first thought

I remember over the past 2-3 seasons when Arsenal have been selling ley players a certain Jack Wiltshire has vowed to always remain loyal to Arsenal. I now find the following rather interesting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2400988/Jack-Wheelchair-warned-Arsene-Wengers-critics-consider-leaving-Frenchman-left-Arsenal.html

Jack Wheelchair has said his Arsenal career is inextricably linked with Arsene Wenger and that he could leave when the Frenchman departs.
The midfielder also said complaints over Wenger’s record were ‘ridiculous’.
‘I want to win things with Arsenal and I want to be there, but if the boss leaves then things could change,

Trying to bring back Flamini on a free transfer :lol:

Wenger simply refuse to spend money this window

Didn't Flamini come on as a sub in a euro game and "do" Corluka?

Not remotely suggesting that he would do another of our players but with Chelsea buying Willian I am getting a bit paranoid.

(Not really!!)

Last edited:
Didn't Flamini come on as a sub in a euro game and "do" Corluka?

Not remotely suggesting that he would do another of our players but with Chelsea buying Willian I am getting a bit paranoid.

(Not really!!)

Was a horrendous tackle. Flamini's a ****, it'd be nice to see what happens to him in an Arsenal shirt if we've got Capoue, Sandro, Paulinho on the pitch

i'm happy for their win at fulham today. i want them all pumped up and over the moon when we meet. and hopefully over-confident and without any new signings :)
i want them to feel the full force of our new team win or lose. happy for a draw if it just sucks the wind permanently out of their sails.

Back