• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Re: Lets not laugh at the other North London club 2013/2014

Just seen it now on SSN.Thought the guy was going to implode at one point.

I've only seen some of it. He looked out of sorts, really feeling the pressure it seems. Little to no dignity, real anger towards the journalists (very rarely a good idea) and almost seemed a bit panicked...

I GHod to f*cking hope pray that when they need a morale boost and something to cling on to, we don't provide it on September 1st

I GHod to f*cking hope pray that when they need a morale boost and something to cling on to, we don't provide it on September 1st

I was thinking this the other day. It's usually when they've just hit rock bottom that we hand them with season changing victory in the NLD.

While Daniel Levy is doing the supermarket dash around Harrods, Wenger is pushing a very empty, broken trolley around Netto.

While Daniel Levy is doing the supermarket dash around Harrods, Wenger is pushing a very empty, broken trolley around Netto.

Daniel Levy does not dash.

That's what his personal shopper, Franco Baldini is for...

Just had a look on that ****nal Mania site.

What a bunch of ****s. Can't wait 'til we are lording it over these pricks.

I've only seen some of it. He looked out of sorts, really feeling the pressure it seems. Little to no dignity, real anger towards the journalists (very rarely a good idea) and almost seemed a bit panicked...

I rather like this shot of him. Looking more than a little demented... "I'm your wicked Uncle Ernie..."

Arsene_Wenger_2649155b.jpg

And, quicker than expected, comes confirmation from Oxlade-Chamberlain that Wenger's prediction for his absence (at least 6 weeks) will actually be around 3 months.

"Gutted I'm injured so early in the season. But I'm going to be working hard to hopefully be back playing in three months."

There'll probably be news now of an over-priced double deal for Pjanic & Cabaye...

Emirates Marketing Project spending big.

Tottenham chasing Willian and Lamela.

Chelsea after Samuel Eto'o..

And there's Wenger....

BSJKi_eIEAA20wL.jpg:large

ladyboys??

Back