• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Glue and Bellow ITK is flimflam Thread

Sometimes rumours make their way into the rags. Just saying. Could be a bit of fun to be had if someone was of the mind.

I would love the club to hire someone to track down who these qunts are and then tell the world. Infact they only need to do one and overnight it would end. They are a bunch of fraudsters no better than them qunts that knock on your door and take advantage of old grannies. I mean your life must be totally worthless to be a ITK twunt. I cannot believe this site is hitching its skirt up to facilitate a bunch of qunts. I hope they all go blind and there kids have micro dingdongs.

I would love the club to hire someone to track down who these qunts are and then tell the world. Infact they only need to do one and overnight it would end. They are a bunch of fraudsters no better than them qunts that knock on your door and take advantage of old grannies. I mean your life must be totally worthless to be a ITK twunt. I cannot believe this site is hitching its skirt up to facilitate a bunch of qunts. I hope they all go blind and there kids have micro dingdongs.

Have you read the opening post in "The Badger" thread.?

Do you not get that we are being as doubtful as ever over this?

And how many bits of info have actually been presented to us for posting in there?

None. Bugger all. Nada.

What a surprise.

Treat it as the bit of fun it's supposed to be.

Oh, by the way, the second post in there remains factual though. We do indeed have at least 2 members who get occasional info. Real info. It never gets posted live though. But it just might from now.

Wow..you have proper issues with ITKs. Did one of them run over your puppy when you were little?

Wow..you have proper issues with ITKs. Did one of them run over your puppy when you were little?
lol yeah.. Then they reversed back to make sure.

In all honesty I don't mind ITK.. as long as a name and person/face is behind the ITK.

Tell me about it, what a fudging deviant...

This is a weird one but a while ago your avatar made me laugh a bit to myself when I was just walking down the street, not even sure what reminded me of it, really random but it just popped in to my head. To further your brand you should get the picture on tshirts I reckon, I'd definitely buy one mate \o/

This is a weird one but a while ago your avatar made me laugh a bit to myself when I was just walking down the street, not even sure what reminded me of it, really random but it just popped in to my head. To further your brand you should get the picture on tshirts I reckon, I'd definitely buy one mate \o/

Apparently, inflatable latex suits are a thing.

Have you read the opening post in "The Badger" thread.?

Do you not get that we are being as doubtful as ever over this?

And how many bits of info have actually been presented to us for posting in there?

None. Bugger all. Nada.

What a surprise.

Treat it as the bit of fun it's supposed to be.

Oh, by the way, the second post in there remains factual though. We do indeed have at least 2 members who get occasional info. Real info. It never gets posted live though. But it just might from now.

If it's the two I'm thinking of they never claim to be ITK but when they pass an opinion or comment I accept it without question.

There was another guy used to post here too, his username escapes me now but he was very close to Steed and gave some great info in a non billy big gonad*s way.

Back