• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Glue and Bellow ITK is flimflam Thread

Not putting my nads on the line 100% as still a few things to complete things change blah blah. but a deal in principle has been done 'apparently'.

Covers himself four times in one sentence. Smart.

Jack moved from SC.

Who: Atlanta Yid
When: 15th July 2013
Where: COYS

small update from atlanta yid when asked whether lewis opening his cheque book means paying what bale wants in wages, or whether its for buying quality players to keep bale happy that way the reply was:

The Cheque book is for new toys

Ryantegan responded with:

Proper spend up!!!

Thats what I was told too.....ooooo the cream is building up in my pants!

tumblr_m9xz4vjZNA1rqh0bro1_500.gif

There must be a number of us who were glued to the Teletext section of 'Teamtalk' even if you didn't phone in(!) it was pretty much as close as you get to ITK

There must be a number of us who were glued to the Teletext section of 'Teamtalk' even if you didn't phone in(!) it was pretty much as close as you get to ITK

I went one better and actually PHONED IN. One memory sticks out - the Postiga signing. I called and was on phone for about half hour. Parents back then were not best pleased.

I went one better and actually PHONED IN. One memory sticks out - the Postiga signing. I called and was on phone for about half hour. Parents back then were not best pleased.

They talked slow as fudge and you had to sit through tons of crap before they got to the good stuff. Based on one 5 minute call where I didn't hear anything useful before I gave up.

Thing is though what to people want from the ITKs? Do they want them to predict the future? They say this may happen and everyone does a brick if it doesn't. Or they say something will happen maybe a few days before and everyone gives them stick for stating the obvious. ITK is pretty fudging harmless in general and a bit more entertaining that the drivel you get from the Mail

Thing is though what to people want from the ITKs? Do they want them to predict the future? They say this may happen and everyone does a brick if it doesn't. Or they say something will happen maybe a few days before and everyone gives them stick for stating the obvious. ITK is pretty fudging harmless in general and a bit more entertaining that the drivel you get from the Mail

Of course ITKs are harmless. But so is complaining about them ;-)

This made me laugh.... Rule for posting in the ITK rules from RAWK... (as we no longer have a dedicated laugh at 'pool thread)

Stick to discussing the squad for next season please. I'm not even arsed if you pick the ONE or TWO players (no fudging more) that you'd like to speculate where we might spend the money on to be honest, even if we haven't been linked. Show off your footy manager skills and then see if the committee agree with you if you want.

But here's some little rules for you:

1. No abuse whatsoever of current players, the manager or the committee. None at all.

2. Do not derail the thread with gonad*s about the owners.

3. No petty fighting or abusing each other about whether your guess which players we buy is better than someone else's. The Eriksen thread got derailed by that nonsense, so I won't be putting up with that brick again. Unless you really are a fudging spotty, nerdy, attention seeking gimp and a virgin who wants everyone to know it. :) (We have a few of those) And, more importantly of course. if you want the thread closed.

4. I'm not Johnny Ball or Magnus Pyke, so I don't want to read through pages of number crunching accountancy gonad*s about net spends, FFP, wages, amortisation or flow charts, nor do I want to be weighed down in post after post about the theoretical mechanics of the transfer process. Or pages of 37 kids you've been keeping your eye on, cos that's just creepy. The simple premise for your guesses is that selling Suarez frees up wages and fees for either one super duper star or two very good talents at a maximum.

5. No Bernard. None whatsofudgingever. I get it, you all think he's boss. Well he's fudging not. He's brick. And his name sounds brick. And you've probably never seen him play more than once or twice, so stop fudging pretending you have, yer lying tacos. And I don't like him, so I don't want to hear about him. even if you're his mam. My ball, my rules.

Last edited:
I remember that, every sensational transfer headline had a '?' at the end of them.

Last edited:
A decent set of rules there Inkpenspur, I might suggest that we adopt them in January.

BTW mocking the Mickeys is still richly encouraged on SN&V, we're just doing a bit of housework and moving some of the longer running threads to Classics.

An Everton supporting mate rang them up once after reading the headline "Star striker signs!!"

Paul Rideout had signed a contract extension.

ITK = In the know. And that is what they should be. If they're not, they should be called CWDMDTTTTG or ****s Who Do More Damage to Their Team Than Good.

ITK = In the know. And that is what they should be. If they're not, they should be called CWDMDTTTTG or ****s Who Do More Damage to Their Team Than Good.
Can't see how they can do much damage if they're not in the know. If a liar tells you something that isn't going to happen will happen but it doesn't because he's lying then it can hardly ruin a deal that was about to be made. If you get my gist.

Agree with the ****s bit though.

Can't see how they can do much damage if they're not in the know. If a liar tells you something that isn't going to happen will happen but it doesn't because he's lying then it can hardly ruin a deal that was about to be made. If you get my gist.

Agree with the ****s bit though.

They cause division within the supporter base and worse than that they sit unrealistic expectations of the players we are going for and then the supporter base, especially the young supporters, become angry and disillusioned and causes unjustified hostility towards the Manager, Chairman, DoF etc. Take your pick. The media do it too, and they are equally ****ish and I don't know how they are allowed to get away with it. fudging parasites.

They cause division within the supporter base and worse than that they sit unrealistic expectations of the players we are going for and then the supporter base, especially the young supporters, become angry and disillusioned and causes unjustified hostility towards the Manager, Chairman, DoF etc. Take your pick. The media do it too, and they are equally ****ish and I don't know how they are allowed to get away with it. fudging parasites.

You know, it's not often I agree with you, but nail on head here.

I've had SSN on all morning, and STILL they insist on saying Bales future is in doubt at Spurs. It's like they are trying to force the move.

It's all supposition, and it's wrong. Fed up with hearing it.

You know, it's not often I agree with you, but nail on head here.

I've had SSN on all morning, and STILL they insist on saying Bales future is in doubt at Spurs. It's like they are trying to force the move.

It's all supposition, and it's wrong. Fed up with hearing it.

And that, Sir, is where you're going wrong.

=;

Back