• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

And to make things even better today:

- Roma (above us in the UEFA coefficients) only drew and are now 3 points behind 4th placed Atalanta with 3 games to go. Milan can draw level with Roma if they win their game in hand
- Getafe won and Sevilla (also above us) lost this weekend meaning Getafe are now 3 points ahead of Sevilla with 2 games to go
- Man U obviously failed to qualify

We're currently 18th in the UEFA rankings so, assuming things above don;t change, that puts us 15th highest ranked team for the CL next year and we'd move up another spot if Arsenal dont win the EL

I know its not all about rankings, and league winners in the top 6 or 7 leagues take precedent, however it feels a little more comfortable now that we might be a second seed for the CL groups next year

I just hope we can enjoy the achievement of top 4 again in a difficult season but we need to make changes still, get stronger, as through our success there was still weaknesses this season. We need to step up and get better to push more next season. But proud of top 4, even if perhaps not always how it’s been achieved.

I just hope we can enjoy the achievement of top 4 again in a difficult season but we need to make changes still, get stronger, as through our success there was still weaknesses this season. We need to step up and get better to push more next season. But proud of top 4, even if perhaps not always how it’s been achieved.

It feels like the last hurrah for this team, we need three or four new players to freshen things up this summer. We needed it last summer too but it is really pressing now to increase competition for places and keep everyone on their toes.

Another Spurs first?.....Has a PL team, ever qualified for the CL in a season they've lost 13, possibly 14 league games?

Another Spurs first?.....Has a PL team, ever qualified for the CL in a season they've lost 13, possibly 14 league games?

I've looked through the past ten seasons or so previously, and think the maxinum losses were 10 for a top four spot. So the answer is probably no.

It feels like the last hurrah for this team, we need three or four new players to freshen things up this summer. We needed it last summer too but it is really pressing now to increase competition for places and keep everyone on their toes.

Yep I totally agree.

Also loan out more of our young player I think, Foyth and Walker-Peters to name but two.

Back