• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Pretty much our 4th spot, still brick how just a few months ago we were competing for the title and now we are scraping to get 4th.

Pretty much our 4th spot, still brick how just a few months ago we were competing for the title and now we are scraping to get 4th.

It's been a really tough season. We've looked knackered since the first whistle and have had massive distractions along the way.

We weren’t really PROPERLY competing for the title, mate. And I’m so sorry we are scraping fourth. It’s such a bummer given our superior resources and the fact that we have not been playing at a temporary home for most of the season with an above average list of injuries.

Surely there won't be an 8 goal swing on the final day will there?!?!?!

I would not bet my house on it not happening. Unbelievable how us, Arse and Manure do our best to avoid top four.

Massive, massive bonus for us, of course. After yesterday's disaster, this weekend still feels like one step closer to top four. Quite incredible.

We weren’t really PROPERLY competing for the title, mate. And I’m so sorry we are scraping fourth. It’s such a bummer given our superior resources and the fact that we have not been playing at a temporary home for most of the season with an above average list of injuries.

It's mentality, we have lost from good positions and also dominating games. I tihnk the injuries and the being knackered is being abit too generous for us not being clinical infront of goal. We are ok to create the chances but are to knackered to convert them? Don't think so.

I understand the season has been tough and we have had other things on our mind but some of the dropped points could have easily been avoided and injuries and tiredness do not come into it.

fudge me we ain’t limping to 4th we have been pushed in a wheelchair uphill to it.

As long as we make it that is what matters, considering the injuries and sickness we have had this season, players returning late to pre season then we have done well.

Back