• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

So next week we will be relying on Llorente as our main striker to secure a win over Everton, okay.

I think we might see Kane back against Everton. It’ll be just under 5 weeks since getting injured so I think he’ll be close. Worst case I expect him on the bench

Even without him, we’ll have Dele, Eriksen and Moura playing behind Llorente so it’s not a complete disaster

And Arsenal would need to win at Burnley for it to be relevant anyway

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I think we might see Kane back against Everton. It’ll be just under 5 weeks since getting injured so I think he’ll be close. Worst case I expect him on the bench

Even without him, we’ll have Dele, Eriksen and Moura playing behind Llorente so it’s not a complete disaster

And Arsenal would need to win at Burnley for it to be relevant anyway

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Saw pics from training last week and don't think he was involved....

How the fudge did Gross miss that? fudging tool. You know that'll bite us in the arse.
My color blindness do not agree with these shirts, I'm seeing one team on the pitch. :p

Back