• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Depends on the Arsenal result in the earlier game.

Not sure about that. Thinking about it more, the way I see it:

- if Chelsea win, it increases our chances of a top 4 spot as Utd pretty much cant catch us, but reduces our chances of getting 3rd as it might mean chelsea get to say 74-76 points
- whereas Utd winning helps us get 3rd (as it would likely mean that 73 points is enough for 3rd), but makes top 4 more competitive

So it really depends on whether you're optimistic about our last two results or pessimistic. There is a serious risk that we only get a point at Bournemouth, which means that Everton could literally be a must-win, with a knackered squad

The Arsenal game is actually more important. A Leicester win and we might already have enough to finish about Arse...in which case Chelsea beating Utd would be good for our top 4 chances.

Not sure about that. Thinking about it more, the way I see it:

- if Chelsea win, it increases our chances of a top 4 spot as Utd pretty much cant catch us, but reduces our chances of getting 3rd as it might mean chelsea get to say 74-76 points
- whereas Utd winning helps us get 3rd (as it would likely mean that 73 points is enough for 3rd), but makes top 4 more competitive

So it really depends on whether you're optimistic about our last two results or pessimistic. There is a serious risk that we only get a point at Bournemouth, which means that Everton could literally be a must-win, with a knackered squad

The Arsenal game is actually more important. A Leicester win and we might already have enough to finish about Arse...in which case Chelsea beating Utd would be good for our top 4 chances.
So basically what I said:D...... depends on the goon game

After today i don’t really care about the other placings, just want us in top 4, it’s lucky / good play that we got the breathing space back again in this last week, it allows 1 total disastrous performance like today.

Agree. We got given the chance to lose a game. Gutted we threw the lifeline away so soon. Now we need one favour really off leicester, two would be amazing

Is my Maths right in that if Leicester get the win today, or even a draw and Utd beat Cheslea we effectively (although not Mathematically) need a win at Bournemouth to secure 3rd?

As a man I do not care too much for Jamie Vardy, but he is very effective. He is not a great striker but what he is good at, he is very good at

Is my Maths right in that if Leicester get the win today, or even a draw and Utd beat Cheslea we effectively (although not Mathematically) need a win at Bournemouth to secure 3rd?

Arsenal can only get to 72 points now, so one more win all but seals top 4 for us.

Will there be a “Arsenal are bottlers” narrative from the media because if we did what they’re doing we’d be slated.

Saw a post on here or another site a few weeks ago saying how great their mentality was compared to ours. I hope that poster is in hiding.

GHod it must be so brick to be a fan of Arsenal.

Cheeky bid for Tielemans?

I'm expecting Utd to get a result against Chelsea as they need and are due a big performance.

3. Tottenham 70
4. Chelsea 67
5. Man Utd 67
6. Arsenal 66.

Will there be a “Arsenal are bottlers” narrative from the media because if we did what they’re doing we’d be slated.

Saw a post on here or another site a few weeks ago saying how great their meteorology was compared to ours. I hope that poster is in hiding.
Spot on. The bottler comments came out during our poor run of form, but theirs will be mitigated by Emery’s first season comments. The US commentators said he’d done well with ‘what he had to work with’. Several 40 million pound plus players, his choice of keeper and tough (hahahahahahahaha) midfielder in Torreira. We are the only bottlers ever in the history of sport.

DisNIxj.jpg

Bottlers

With the way things are going i'm not bothered about third as long as top 4 is secured.

Arsenal losing is massive.

We should want Chelsea to beat Utd as it will all but eliminate Utd from catching us. Man U have an easy last couple of games.

The good thing about Arsenal losing is they HAVE to win both games to finish above us. A win and a draw will not be good enough (they'll never make the GD up)

Lets just get opponents eliminated from the equation asap before our heads explode.

Spot on. The bottler comments came out during our poor run of form, but theirs will be mitigated by Emery’s first season comments. The US commentators said he’d done well with ‘what he had to work with’. Several 40 million pound plus players, his choice of keeper and tough (hahahahahahahaha) midfielder in Torreira. We are the only bottlers ever in the history of sport.
Yea I laughed at that comment as well, poor bloke only spent 100+mill in the summer!

Was it Matt Holland? I quite like him, he’s generally pretty positive about the teams he’s commentating on and seems genuinely impartial, he doesn’t feel the need to take unnecessary digs at clubs like so many others blatantly do.

Back