• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Well despite their unbeaten runs, the Goons and Dippers are only a couple of points better off than us in like-for-like fixtures; which bodes well for when we start to really hit our stride.

upload_2018-12-5_23-36-43.jpeg

If UEFA tried to ban City from the CL, City would have UEFA tied up in appeals and possible court cases for ever and a day. They've got the money to waste doing it, UEFA haven't.
Didn't Mansour or one of his cohorts say much the same recently?

Indeed. By the time the court case is finally settled, Trump, Putin and Kim Jon-Ul-whatever will have nuked the world into oblivion, and there wont be a PL or CL to ban City from anyway. Just the Master Intergalactic Soccer Tournament (MIST™), in which Emirates Marketing Project will be Earth's sole representative, as they will have bought all the remaining players after the nuclear apocalypse by then.

Or something like that. :oops:

He came through at Coventry?
I thought the tweets that people are using to say he hates us were when he was at Norwich ... no I am wrong it was when he was at Coventry

I wouldn't worry about what someone said at 16 myself personally, most people are knobs at 16.

Maddison hates us apparently.

Must come from a family of wham, chels or the anal.
Seen the tweets from 2012 calling Bale a monkey and said Wheelchair is 10x the player. Then wanting Liverpool to beat us as he hates Bale the monkey (again). So he is a bit of a dingdong, which is par for the course unfortunately but his issue seems to be one of horrendous jealousy and misjudgement of a 4 x CL winner...Davies will look forward to training with him!

Seen the tweets from 2012 calling Bale a monkey and said Wheelchair is 10x the player. Then wanting Liverpool to beat us as he hates Bale the monkey (again). So he is a bit of a dingdong, which is par for the course unfortunately but his issue seems to be one of horrendous jealousy and misjudgement of a 4 x CL winner...Davies will look forward to training with him!

That’s just embarrassing for the lad.

Was hoping more for songs about their chairman but I'm fudged if I can find anything that rhymes with his name.

Ooooh, a tad too soon, I reckon.

Rumours of Vardy not playing. I fudging hate Leicester after that fluke of a season they had. A 6-1 repeat, please!

Ooooh, a tad too soon, I reckon.

Rumours of Vardy not playing. I fudging hate Leicester after that fluke of a season they had. A 6-1 repeat, please!
Never too soon. Imagine how fudging mental all the inbreds up there would go.

To my shame I'd mixed him and Shinawatra up in my head. Was getting very excited at the idea of us singing
"What's that bouncing over my car? It's Shinawatra"
To the old Shimbomba song.

Back