• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Well, records are there to be broken...
After all, we are the only team in history to finish in a position that qualifies for the CL, yet we didn't qualify for the CL.
Zaragoza missed out one year when Madrid won it but finished a place below them in 5th.

We really need Arse to lose a few as well.

We have 2 games, City and Liverpool where we not even get a point.

So you have already resigned us to two defeats in those games? I realize on current form we are not pulling up many trees. But its football. Anything can happen. I would be quite happy if we went in to both games and did a Mourinhio and played them on the break. Three at the back, two full backs, so mostly 5 at the back and some pace up front in Son to catch them if we can. We did it last season at home to Liverpool and v Dortmund.

So you have already resigned us to two defeats in those games? I realize on current form we are not pulling up many trees. But its football. Anything can happen. I would be quite happy if we went in to both games and did a Mourinhio and played them on the break. Three at the back, two full backs, so mostly 5 at the back and some pace up front in Son to catch them if we can. We did it last season at home to Liverpool and v Dortmund.
True anything can happen. I'm expecting the worst, but hoping for the best.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We were the better side at Anfield last season even with them having Van Dijk. The only things that have changed is they have improved the keeper and are playing with a lot of confidence hence why their top

We need to play Liverpool with our A game and our best available team. Poch has to be ruthless and not save players for later fixtures

update:-

We can no longer be caught by the following 9 sides:-

Bournemouth gw 31
Crystal Palace - gw 29
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - gw 29
Brighton & Hove - gw29
Burnley - gw29
Southampton - gw 27
Cardiff City - gw 27
Fulham - gw 25
Huddersfield Town - gw 24​

update:-

We can no longer be caught by the following 9 sides:-

Bournemouth gw 31
Crystal Palace - gw 29
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - gw 29
Brighton & Hove - gw29
Burnley - gw29
Southampton - gw 27
Cardiff City - gw 27
Fulham - gw 25
Huddersfield Town - gw 24​

Until Arsenal and Chelsea both appear in this list, this list means nothing.

We were the better side at Anfield last season even with them having Van Dijk. The only things that have changed is they have improved the keeper and are playing with a lot of confidence hence why their top

We need to play Liverpool with our A game and our best available team. Poch has to be ruthless and not save players for later fixtures

Liverpool now have Fabinho in midfield. They no longer have Can. So their central midfield is stronger, but we can still get a result there. My biggest concern is how poor defensively we have been this season. Can’t afford to make basic mistakes against City or Liverpool if we want to get a result from those matches

Liverpool now have Fabinho in midfield. They no longer have Can. So their central midfield is stronger, but we can still get a result there. My biggest concern is how poor defensively we have been this season. Can’t afford to make basic mistakes against City or Liverpool if we want to get a result from those matches

Agreed, trouble is we have a history of making a sloppy mistake and conceding early in a lot of big games over the last few seasons. I remember last season Dier made an error and we were 1-0 down within 10 minutes.

our 2 in midfield whoever we play in there (sissoko, winks, dier) will get overrun at both city and liverpool

Back