• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

United's keeper won them a stupid amount of points last season so they rely on him more then we do on Kane.

I have us anywhere from 3rd to 6th. Think the press will try and upset Eriksen and plant rumours about him leaving around December time.

cannot blame the press if Eriksen doesnt sign a new contract by then. He is a grown up and must have his reasons. He did the same at Ajax, let his contract run down to a year left and until then dealt with all the speculation linking him to clubs all over europe. We were the lucky ones to get him for a knockdown bargain fee of 12 mill

It's good to see so many confident about the season ahead, but it seems nearly to a man you've forgotten about the massive issues we have in central midfield.

This time last year I was predicting we would win the league, but with the same squad plus Lucas I think getting CL is 50/50 this season.

Just to remind everyone Wanyama is effectively dead and Winks is in a coma. Dembele is a year older which is not a good thing and he can barely play once a week.

Slotting Eriksen into central midfield would alleviate this, but I do not expect Poch to do that very often if at all. I think we are going to see Sissoko a hell of a lot this season in central midfield next to Dier.

We are definitely therefore in much worse shape compared to 12 months ago.

Our fate hinges on other sides failing.

6 avenues to next years champions league for us!
Hopefully this years edition goes well we looked a bit more at home last season and some hard lessons should’ve been learned.

cannot blame the press if Eriksen doesnt sign a new contract by then. He is a grown up and must have his reasons. He did the same at Ajax, let his contract run down to a year left and until then dealt with all the speculation linking him to clubs all over europe. We were the lucky ones to get him for a knockdown bargain fee of 12 mill

Yeah someone will get him cheapest next year. Makes me wonder if he has turned down a contract would he get the same treatment as Toby.

But the has been NO comments about him and a new contract

It’s feeling like CL is going to require some real effort from Poch and his squad. Or this thread title might change for the worse.

I still think we are one of the 4 best teams in the country, we're just not in good form at the moment. Which isn't totally unusual for us at this stage of the season. We need to get our players who are returning to fitness/internationals involved (Wanyama, Lamela, Son, Winks) and we I'm sure we will. Harry and Eriksen will pick up.

I still think we are one of the 4 best teams in the country, we're just not in good form at the moment. Which isn't totally unusual for us at this stage of the season. We need to get our players who are returning to fitness/internationals involved (Wanyama, Lamela, Son, Winks) and we I'm sure we will. Harry and Eriksen will pick up.

Our issue is the same one you could see in Salad today... all our WC players are knackered

Pools best player today was Wilnaldum... he is decent but not great, yet for me was their stand out in a game they should have won by about 5 goals with the chances we have them. He looked fresh as a daisy with plenty of energy... the exact opposite of every player we had pretty much

Early days yet and far too early to write of our chances of finishing in the top four. Although i do think City and Liverpool look like they will take the top two places, long way to go though.

Early days yet and far too early to write of our chances of finishing in the top four. Although i do think City and Liverpool look like they will take the top two places, long way to go though.

Everton are not helping my ‘football’ mood as I type

Back