• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Standard Sport ‏@standardsport 38s38 seconds ago
Crystal Palace plot summer move for Tottenham midfielder Ryan Mason http://bit.ly/RyanAndSelling

COME ON PALACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pardew.gif

Italian sources are talking up a move from us for Brozovic and Coric.
German sources say Embolo is going to join Red Bull Leipzig.
Brazilian sources say Calleri is now more likely to be available on a loan as opposed to a sale.

LOL story of the day

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/tottenham-hotspur-approach-zlatan-ibrahimovic-di-marzio/

According to Sky Italia, Premier League outfit Tottenham Hotspur have made an approach for PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Ibra has received multiple proposals from various Premier League sides, crazy offers from China, opportunities in Italy, the Middle East and the MLS.

The player wants to join Manchester United, the report claims, and Zlatan is not convinced by Tottenham’s overtures.

The big money offers from China and the MLS are very much in Ibra’s second line of thinking at the moment, the Italian reporter claims.

AC Milan is a club he has a soft spot for, so don’t rule them out, but there is nothing concrete at the moment from that area.

Is there a player less suited to playing centre forward for Poch than Ibra? Quality player obv, but that position demands a lot of leg work, just look at Harry's stats.

I'd be stunned if there was any truth in this.

There was a press conference yesterday where he arrived an hour late. Or as Zlatan put it: "You all came an hour early"

As a swede I´m sick and tired with his childish behaviour. He is a sixteen year old kid stucked in an adult body.

I always respect anyone that can get away with referring to themselves in the 3rd person.

As long as he perform on the pitch, he can act like the king he belives he is. But one day, he will be a part of the past and he will having a hard time to face the fact that nobody cares about Zlatan anymore.

Is there a player less suited to playing centre forward for Poch than Ibra? Quality player obv, but that position demands a lot of leg work, just look at Harry's stats.

I'd be stunned if there was any truth in this.
Don't think it's any truth in it, but he still has so much quality, that I think it could pay off even if he doesn't do diddly sqwat defensively. I'd love to have him! Ibra up front, with Eriksen, Kane, Alli and Lamela behind. That would be amazing!

Looks like the ITKers are starting to get warmed up. Nothing to with there being lots of media rumours to digest and rehash, I'm sure :

Who: JJetset
When: 26/27th May
Where: SC

Eriksen not going anywhere and it must be contract renewal time but not across it.
If you guys or the press knew about Harry Kanes recent contract updates etc you would have all melted down.
This goes on all the time so be chilled.
We are hoping Pritchard will figure more next season too though. Don't see us selling Bentaleb either.
We still need a bigger squad for champs league so possibly 3 or 4 coming in.
Batman still looks like number 1 choice up front so hopefully we can get it done and quickly.
Not enough quality players in the world for what the premier clubs want next season!

On needing Kane to sign new contract........

already done, very quietly, move on:p

Greyfox, on SC, yesterday :

We have received enquiries about Mason possibly three clubs, but definitely the two South coast clubs, my source thinks he will only go if we want one of theirs. Two Italian clubs have enquired about Eriksen. Chadli and Caroll would be allowed to go if right offers came in.
As mentioned before we are trying to get main bits of business done before Euros, but nearly all agents are trying to hang on after the tournament in the hope they can get better deals. We have three/four players of similar ilk lined up for the striker/attacking role, Batman is one of those, but source won't give me any more names. We are also looking for an AM either for competition for Eriksen or replacement if he goes.

Back