• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory - Work In Progress

milo

Jack L. Jones
Season 2 Episode 20

This week, we discuss Antonio Antonio, deep-dive our academy and what to do with our brightest young talent, make Abba and Hugo synonymous and ponder the potentially comforting scent of Mr. Conte’s ears. Simon (Spurs International on Twitter) makes his The Game Is About Glory debut alongside @thfcsteff, @milo and @ricky2tricky4city. This show is bellissimo!

Apple Podcasts

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-game-is-about-glory/id1549996381

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/show/2TL6nSBfDK0Dn7laU2Vcqp?si=zwUheITvQnSIyqyzKR0CE

Google Podcasts

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...2ahUKEwizwpz19K3vAhWD0YUKHf7ZBcgQ9sEGegQIARAC

RSS Feed

https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/5ff4636ed6e3f1135f46f0cb

Enjoyed this one, loved to hear @thfcsteff salivating over Conte! It reflected how all Spurs fans feel with the appointment and I cant think of a time where Spurs fans were so united with an appointment. Whilst Poch brought the fans together that took a bit of time, but from the off you can feel everyone is behind this - and it backs up I think it was @milo claim that this is the most prestigious appointment we have ever made. Top manager, top podcast.....

Another great podcast guys!

@thfcsteff @milo don’t know who that Simon guy (with Stockholm syndrome :D) was but he was excellent. Does he post on here? You need to make him part of the regular rotation.

@ricky2tricky4city at one point you said ‘Simon says’, made me chuckle. Haven’t heard that in a looong time!

Also guys great discussion on the youth/academy/feeder club topic. Haven’t heard any other podcasts discuss these kind of non first team matters. Very educational for me. I think I favour the feeder club loan model but not to the extent of Chelsea.

Keep up the good work!

Enjoyed this one, loved to hear @thfcsteff salivating over Conte! It reflected how all Spurs fans feel with the appointment and I cant think of a time where Spurs fans were so united with an appointment. Whilst Poch brought the fans together that took a bit of time, but from the off you can feel everyone is behind this - and it backs up I think it was @milo claim that this is the most prestigious appointment we have ever made. Top manager, top podcast.....

Thanks mate, appreciated

@thfcsteff @milo don’t know who that Simon guy (with Stockholm syndrome :D) was but he was excellent. Does he post on here? You need to make him part of the regular rotation.

@ricky2tricky4city at one point you said ‘Simon says’, made me chuckle. Haven’t heard that in a looong time!

Also guys great discussion on the youth/academy/feeder club topic. Haven’t heard any other podcasts discuss these kind of non first team matters. Very educational for me. I think I favour the feeder club loan model but not to the extent of Chelsea.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Run…Milo can explain how he met Simon, and you will be hearing more from him for sure. The whole youth/academy discussion was their brainchild, so hats off to them.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers @RunTMC.

Simon is a mate who I met on Twitter. I don't think that he posts on any message boards but he is very active there and is a really smart guy with interesting things to say.

The youth development discussion was his idea originally and him and I pulled that section together over the last couple of weeks.

He's keen to be back and we'd like him back, so I am sure that you'll be hearing him again very soon.

Yes - another good pod, lads, and also enjoyed having Simon on there (been following him on Twitter for a while). And yes, my favorite part(s) were Steff gushing over us having gotten Conte in (I share the enthusiasm, might I add), milo joking about Conte avoiding the canteen at lunch time (I chuckled as I passed an old lady on the street who gave me a weird look, hah) and the cat sniffing. It's not a british thing though! Cat sniffing, that is. I also enjoy that smell. :D

Eau d'bassett..

dave-bassett-coat.jpg

:confused:

Back