• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory - Trading Places

milo

Jack L. Jones
Season 2 Episode 7

This week, The Game Is About Glory revels in Pep losing yet another game to the mighty Tottenham, the might of Tanganga, the nous of Nuno, the window, the elephant in the room, orange futures, blue & yellow, La la la la la la la la la la la Van der Vaart, Rafa Van Der Vaart…yes, it was THAT sort of day! So join @thfcsteff, @milo, @ricky2tricky4city and @AuroRaman for the joyous aural vibes!

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-game-is-about-glory/id1549996381

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/show/2TL6nSBfDK0Dn7laU2Vcqp?si=zwUheITvQnSIyqyzKR0CE

Google Podcasts

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...ibGljL3Nob3dzL3RoZS1nYW1lLWlzLWFib3V0LWdsb3J5

RSS Feed

https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/5ff4636ed6e3f1135f46f0cb

My favorite theme tune growing up was 'Thunderbirds' and the series theme tune 'Thunderbirds are go", loved the 60s space series, cracked me up ! So happy we are having the good vibes again with Nuno, who is a savvy manager, the proof in this pudding will be what kind of success will we see? His Portuguese, same as Jose (calm down THFCSteff), and calm demeanor probably shown less anxious and negatively emotional but a more professional job we all know the lads have it in them to do. Hopefully this means we have a fixed CD pairing, but will be interesting now that we have Romero (perhaps caused them to up their game?) and apparently looking for another player.

It's all about momentum and stability at the moment IMHO, we've started perfectly and let's continue. Tomorrow night we have another game, and if we can focus on it, a trophy to chase down - right now doesn't matter it's a mickey mouse level 2 trophy, but that winning feeling will be oh so important for us. Cheatski, liverbirds, Emirates Marketing Project, yarnited and less-stir will all be pushing for top 4, it's an exciting start to the season, and with fans back and rule changes to VAR, WE GOT OUR GAME BACK !!! Hardly any ref blunders or stupid complaints which was killing enjoyment of the game for everyone, thank GHod...

COYS (love lucas moura's post match instagram post, cracked me up hahaha)

My favorite theme tune growing up was 'Thunderbirds' and the series theme tune 'Thunderbirds are go", loved the 60s space series, cracked me up ! So happy we are having the good vibes again with Nuno, who is a savvy manager, the proof in this pudding will be what kind of success will we see? His Portuguese, same as Jose (calm down THFCSteff), and calm demeanor probably shown less anxious and negatively emotional but a more professional job we all know the lads have it in them to do. Hopefully this means we have a fixed CD pairing, but will be interesting now that we have Romero (perhaps caused them to up their game?) and apparently looking for another player.

It's all about momentum and stability at the moment IMHO, we've started perfectly and let's continue. Tomorrow night we have another game, and if we can focus on it, a trophy to chase down - right now doesn't matter it's a mickey mouse level 2 trophy, but that winning feeling will be oh so important for us. Cheatski, liverbirds, Emirates Marketing Project, yarnited and less-stir will all be pushing for top 4, it's an exciting start to the season, and with fans back and rule changes to VAR, WE GOT OUR GAME BACK !!! Hardly any ref blunders or stupid complaints which was killing enjoyment of the game for everyone, thank GHod...

COYS (love lucas moura's post match instagram post, cracked me up hahaha)

You made think about the pitch rolling back and thunderbird 2 launching into the night sky, whisking away a gagged and blindfolded harry to an unknown destination until the 1st of September.

You made think about the pitch rolling back and thunderbird 2 launching into the night sky, whisking away a gagged and blindfolded harry to an unknown destination until the 1st of September.
That's what got me pumped, those are epic images ... and oh our stadium - used for the next Joshua fight in September (right?) !! I actually am a bit excited to see our stadium used for NFL games (damn you Levy, lol)

That's what got me pumped, those are epic images ... and oh our stadium - used for the next Joshua fight in September (right?) !! I actually am a bit excited to see our stadium used for NFL games (damn you Levy, lol)

I'm an nfl fan but i wouldn't mind taking in a game.
No interest in boxing at all.

Back