• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory - Just A (90) Minute

You can now leave ratings for podcasts on Spotify. We'd really appreciate it if you could leave us a five star review if you have an account. You can do it by either clicking on Rating on the show page or by using the three dots by the podcast cover art. Thanks

You can now leave ratings for podcasts on Spotify. We'd really appreciate it if you could leave us a five star review if you have an account. You can do it by either clicking on Rating on the show page or by using the three dots by the podcast cover art. Thanks
Done!

You might want to have a word with them about changing the topic from ‘American Football’ mind!

Done!

You might want to have a word with them about changing the topic from ‘American Football’ mind!

Thanks.

That's my fault. Our host, Acast, has categories that you can tag the pod with, one of which is football, Spotify thinks this is American football. I have a Spotify podcast manager account and have changed it there but it hasn't gone through.

I found that if you try to rate a podcast, it says you have to listen to a few episodes first.
I.e. it doesn't recognise you've listened for years on the podcast app within iPhone, it assumes you've never heard it so cannot rate it on Spotify

I found that if you try to rate a podcast, it says you have to listen to a few episodes first.
I.e. it doesn't recognise you've listened for years on the podcast app within iPhone, it assumes you've never heard it so cannot rate it on Spotify

You only need to listen to a few minutes to be able to leave a review

Nice one, I use Spotify so will do so going forward…..

Rating left, disappointed that you don't to actually write a review, unless I've mucked that up.
So here is what i would have written.
If you are looking for an insightful but witty and irrelevant discussion on not just the Great Tottenham Hotspur but football in general then this is the pod for you.
A "Saint and Greavies" for the modern age.

Rating left, disappointed that you don't to actually write a review, unless I've mucked that up.
If you are looking for an insightful but witty and irrelevant discussion on not just the Great Tottenham Hotspur but football in general then this is the pod for you.

Nice one, thanks!

Irrelevant or irreverent? :)

Back