• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The football index

Has anyone used it?

What sort of dividends and profits are you making?
Not me. But I found this interesting.
M
mike778
about a year ago

It very much falls into the realms of 'invest only what you are prepared to lose'.

The main issue for me is that there is no such thing as free money. For people to make money (including the devs) someone has to lose it - the index needs losers. With bookmakers, I think its more throwaway with people OK about losing then putting a bet on next week. With Football Index, I'm not sure that losers will happy to put money in next week as it is seen as more of an investment. People seem to be making money out of people doing stupid things and I'm not sure people will keep on doing stupid things forever.

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/...-about-why-football-index-might-be-a-bad-idea

I've had a dabble, just to see what it was like. Had them for 2 or 3 months. Haven't cashed out yet, which I guess is the hard part, knowing when to sell.

Back