• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Football Games Thread.

Re: *** Official Video Game Thread ***

What's the new first touch system like? How about the change in attacking possession play?
Its very impressive to be fair. At times on fifa 12 the ball felt like it was attached to a string, however it feels so fluid on fifa 13, you can literally do anything with it.

First touch is very nice, it makes you think when defending too, if you decide to control a bad pass rather than just getting rid of it, you'll get punished.

The game just feels fluid, very impressed so far mate

It's worth knowing that you get it early via download, not the disc. So if you have a brick internet connection, might still take a week to get it.

I started my download at 6pm yesterday, and it finished at 11! For some reason PS3 has 9.5GB to download and xbox has 5.5GB...

Are you on Xbox? anyone else? Think we could get a mini GG game series going on?

Can't wait to get the game, I'm staying with the folks for now and heading back primarily just for when the game arrives. I'm assuming that the game will arrive a day earlier than the release date, so Thursday.

I started my download at 6pm yesterday, and it finished at 11! For some reason PS3 has 9.5GB to download and xbox has 5.5GB...

Actually a lot lower than I expected. What's your internet speed? Mines 2.3mb so i think it might take me just a bit longer than 5 hours :lol:

I'm up for playing a league on xbox.

I'd be up for some FIFA online goodness - I'm no good but regardless. XBL: Dyckmarvelous

how many of us will have fifa 13 on ps3 ?

interested in a gg league type thing ?

If anyones getting FIFA 13 on PC then get it from here as its the cheapest I could find at £22.91

http://gameagency.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=fifa&product_id=253

Also add me on Origin: edgey642

And lastly. The games supposedly out in North America already so if I was to pre order now and get the code today, would I be able to activate it early using a US IP address? I did it with Battlefield 3 and had the game 3 days before UK release

If anyones getting FIFA 13 on PC then get it from here as its the cheapest I could find at £22.91

http://gameagency.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=fifa&product_id=253

Also add me on Origin: edgey642

And lastly. The games supposedly out in North America already so if I was to pre order now and get the code today, would I be able to activate it early using a US IP address? I did it with Battlefield 3 and had the game 3 days before UK release

As they're both on Origin, I'm led to believe the answer is yes, but I honestly don't know how publishers region block.

The only reason I don't get FIFA for PC is that it's a lot easier to play with friends on the xbox. I did get FIFA 11 for PC, but that was essentially FIFA 10 with updated rosters.

As they're both on Origin, I'm led to believe the answer is yes, but I honestly don't know how publishers region block.

The only reason I don't get FIFA for PC is that it's a lot easier to play with friends on the xbox. I did get FIFA 11 for PC, but that was essentially FIFA 10 with updated rosters.

FIFA 12 was first one i got on PC since FIFA 2001. Gonna stick with PC... Altho only 1 or 2 mates game on PCs I mainly play career virtual pro mode anyway. Only have the odd game online. But like to play online more if I can get a few more FIFA PC gamers

I'll be getting Fifa 13 tonight, so if anybody wants to play sometime my PSN id is Panabear.

Is that for PS3?

Mine should be here on Friday

Yessir. My friend has a colleague who has a mom that works in a store, she could get her hands on the game a couple of days early, so it's all good.

FIFA 13 ordered. Found it for 23 quid on PC but the supplyer wasnt emailing codes till morning of release. So went for Ultimatum Game Keys where it was 25 quid and "in-stock" but noticed for 31 quid you could get Ultimate Edition which basically is the normal game but it gives you 24 GOLD packs for Ultimate Team!! So I got that one. Just waiting on the email now... Will check back in the morning

:D

Getting FIFA13 tomorrow - perhaps Sunday we can link up for a bit?

Maybe, I don't really play weekends much as I'm out and about. I normally try and sneak an hour in whilst the missus is getting home from work. 5ish is normally a good time to catch me.

That would be my 6ish (when the missus is watching soapies) - it's a date!

Well my Activation cade for FIFA 13: UE arrived via email and is now sitting on my Origin waiting to be installed.
Thought I'd be cheeky and use a US IP to get it early (as Im pretty sure its out in US already... Strangely) but for some reasone Origin was the only program that wouldnt go online?? My Steam worked and all the prices were in dollars so it worked but it wouldnt let me go online on Origin? Odd and rather annoying... Guess I gotta wait like the rest of you mortals till tomorrow. When no doubt the servers will be overloaded and I cant download the game :(

Back