• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

Of the top six; Utd, City, Chelsea and the goonsquad all have dogsh!t centre backs.

If we can sign a decent one, alongside Toby i think this position is a good area for us to get ahead of the competition.

Of the top six; Utd, City, Chelsea and the goonsquad all have dogsh!t centre backs.

If we can sign a decent one, alongside Toby i think this position is a good area for us to get ahead of the competition.
Considering 3 of those clubs are stacked with cash, it's either hard to find a decent one or their recruitment is shoddy?

Considering 3 of those clubs are stacked with cash, it's either hard to find a decent one or their recruitment is shoddy?

Thiago Silva came to the wrong country for a retirement season. Goons have clowns all over the squad like Mustafi and Luiz, Utd have zero pace in Maguire or Lindelhof, City have never replaced Kompany effectively but will probably outscore most opposition.

Spurs also have problems IMO Dier isn’t a centre back, Sanchez is error prone and with Verts gone we need additional cover.

Learn the quintessential skill to be a real Canadian:

Sex in a canoe. Or on.

Pics, video links essential.

is that an offer? my wife will struggle to match boat sex and free weed.

edit: my wife may see this post over my shoulder. sorry love, i stand by my words

I agree with Milo. City and Pool are better than us, the rest we could be ahead of. We have the quality and, allegedly, the coach to finish 3rd and win a trophy. I'm still gonna hope Jose improves us in terms of results and football this season. It's not like I've got much choice though.

I agree with Milo. City and Pool are better than us, the rest we could be ahead of. We have the quality and, allegedly, the coach to finish 3rd and win a trophy. I'm still gonna hope Jose improves us in terms of results and football this season. It's not like I've got much choice though.

He doesn’t have a choice either. Assuming we get a CB and CF, Levy will have backed him better than he or us could ever have expected so there can’t be any excuses from Jose

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Thiago Silva came to the wrong country for a retirement season. Goons have clowns all over the squad like Mustafi and Luiz, Utd have zero pace in Maguire or Lindelhof, City have never replaced Kompany effectively but will probably outscore most opposition.

Spurs also have problems IMO Dier isn’t a centre back, Sanchez is error prone and with Verts gone we need additional cover.

Why is Dier jumping with his arm like that? Gives the possibility of a penalty with this VAR. Utter uselessness again from our centre backs.

If Dier was going in full-bodied momentum that push would have forced carroll back instead. Dier was not committed to making that challenge. He isn't a cb.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
If Dier had eaten broccoli when offered to him by his mum the calcium would have given him stronger bones and an extra half an inch in height and he'd be the strongest footballer on the planet. Also, he once stayed up late when he was 17. If he hadn't he'd have gained an ounce of muscle and would have been harder to push of the ball. And he didn't learn to tie his shoe laces until he was nine, and was laughed at so he ties his boots too tight. If his manual dexterity had been better there would have been 3 ponds less torque on his boot laces and he could have jumped 19 mm higher and wont ball. It's really simple.

Very good performance today. Play like that for the rest of the season, and not have games in 48 hours time meaning we need to take players off, and we’ll have a very good chance of top 4.

Further add Bale and Reguilon into the mix, let alone a CB and back up CF, and we’ll have a very good season.

Most optimistic I’ve felt since Jose arrived

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The performance was pretty encouraging but we'll see how the loss of Son impacts us and how long that continues.

As I said elsewhere, we've been immediately hit by a 4 point swing away from Man Utd just from two last minute VAR handball decisions. Seems criminal.

The performance was pretty encouraging but we'll see how the loss of Son impacts us and how long that continues.

As I said elsewhere, we've been immediately hit by a 4 point swing away from Man Utd just from two last minute VAR handball decisions. Seems criminal.

It would be refreshing for a change if us and Manure could switch roles for next weekend. There's gotta be a parallel univers somewhere where we are the lucky ones and Manure are cursed. Surely?

5 points down from where we should be already and it's only been 3 games - encouraging performance today though despite the dropped points as generally looked pretty toothless against sides who sat back last season

Back