• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

Leicester looked flippin brilliant when I saw them the other day.
Pinging it around one touch, REALLY impressive football ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping!
Mind you Villa looked rather good too, with Grealish / McGinn / Watkins surging forward and really connecting with class.
Vs wolves?

I can't remember, it all blurs into one when you watch 4 games in a day whilst drinking heavily
They played wolves on Sunday
It was an awful watch
Both sides struggled to create anything
It was the game where Leicestershire had a penalty for kicking the ball at the wolves left backs arm and another for him fouling their wing back

Anyone want to give predictions for our next 6? I'll go first (kiss of death..):

Emirates Marketing Project (H) - W
Chelsea (A) - D
Arsenal (H) - W
Palace (A) - W
Liverpool (A) - L
Leicester (H) - W
We need to beat Arsenal and Palace and if we can get 4+ points from the rest it should keep us in touch, especially if we take points off the bin dippers.
I fancy us to do well against City, think we'll sit in and hit them on the break using Son and Bale.
Gomez is injured now, so hopefully 'pool will have probs at the back when we play them and they'll drop points in the next few games.

If we keep Kane, Ndombele, Hojbjerg and Son fit and relatively fresh we are defo contenders. We have two players for each position. We will score goals. Mourinho has finally got us into a regimented defensive shape that makes us hard to score against.

It will be a test without Toby. Can't underestimate his experience, and almost voodoo-like powers. He's hugely influential. But then we might gain a little speed without him. A lot might hang on Rondon and Sanchez. But we are a good side to come into as a youngish player now (lets not forget Sanchez is only recently 24). We're relatively settled, everyone knows their role, so I'd back them to do well.

If we keep Kane, Ndombele, Hojbjerg and Son fit and relatively fresh we are defo contenders. We have two players for each position. We will score goals. Mourinho has finally got us into a regimented defensive shape that makes us hard to score against.

It will be a test without Toby. Can't underestimate his experience, and almost voodoo-like powers. He's hugely influential. But then we might gain a little speed without him. A lot might hang on Rondon and Sanchez. But we are a good side to come into as a youngish player now (lets not forget Sanchez is only recently 24). We're relatively settled, everyone knows their role, so I'd back them to do well.
I know it won't happen BUT if we started every.league game with

Ndombele. PEH. lo Celso

Bale. Kane. Sonny

We'd win the league.

I know it won't happen BUT if we started every.league game with

Ndombele. PEH. lo Celso

Bale. Kane. Sonny

We'd win the league.

And oddly, its Bale who we'd miss least as things stand. It is weird, we have a squad with a lot of depth now. Moura is a handful. Bergwijn and Lamela can be a handful on their day. And there is even one Dele Alli who could well have a part to play further into the season. All to play for. The Squad must be psyched and eager now!

Maybe we'll bring Skipp back in Jan.

And oddly, its Bale who we'd miss least as things stand. It is weird, we have a squad with a lot of depth now. Moura is a handful. Bergwijn and Lamela can be a handful on their day. And there is even one Dele Alli who could well have a part to play further into the season. All to play for. The Squad must be psyched and eager now!
As Jose has said we are too heavy on numbers in the squad, and although there are players we c.ould/should move on, I'm minded to maybe just hold on to everyone until the summer, we are gunning on all fronts and you just don't know what crisis we may face down the stretch. It's the opposite to last season when the situation got ridiculous, now we're fully loaded.

Key is keeping players fit, and as many teams are showing at the moment, the lack of a pre-season plus 2 games per week almost without any break at all is causing more injuries. We therefore need to be sensible about the EL line-ups which we pick and not play the likes of Kane

Back