• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

3 wins needed I think. Would be great to win the next two so that we can go into the Ajax game more relaxed about CL qualification

I’m also hoping for a decent showing from Palace tomorrow given that Arsenal only played in Naples on Thurs night and that was after playing Watford last Mon

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Palace also are apparently better away from home.

You have them winning all their games home and away? They have EL as well.

I think they’ll only slip up in one match and can see us doing likewise. Which games, I don’t know, but I know it’s not easy to call and can’t see us getting 100% record in our remaining matches with the CL to think about too.

I think the Goons will win their remaining games. We need to match them. I think we can.

We should not rely on any teams messing up. That said I cannot see the Goons winning all their away games when their away form is so patchy. Its when they are more liable to mess up. Its going to go
down to the wire, and damn! if we just had 3 points from some of those games we lost.

But we seem to be getting some mojo back in our play, some players coming back and some confidence lift.

West ham will be up for it, their cup final and all.

Dunno if it's my imagination, but we seem to beat them regularly in the league.

I still don't think Arsenal will win their remaining games. Their last league game was Watford and the win was a pure fluke, goal was a massive keeper error and they were horrendous and outplayed in large parts of the game by a team with 10 men.

Apart from Bournemouth they have to play after us for the other 3 games, which I think is of an advantage to us (If we win)

West ham will be up for it, their cup final and all.

Without a doubt they will. They'll do anything to derail our Top 4 challenge and I wouldn't take anything for granted against the c**ts.

But I'd still fancy us to beat them. Son can also give it everything given that he's out for the 1st leg of the SF while hopefully Winks and Sissoko will be back meaning we have some decent options in the middle of the park. Also, and I know this is tempting fate, but we should beat Brighton handy enough even if we rotate quite a few.

Back