• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

I have vented, posted and spewed more brick than I have ever done in one day on here. I think it's helped me and I'm almost over yesterday.

So, COYS! and lets finish this season in style!

Fingers crossed that the team feel the same way.

And I got the Navy away shirt for £36 in the sale.

Cheers for the shirt tip-off. Just did the same. ;)

GHod i hope not for this game, i am nervous already and not sure i can sit through 89 minutes at 0-0. :eek:

I can’t watch it as I’m on a debate panel at some work thing (I haven’t a fudging clue what the subject is yet but it’s BIG audience)

They won’t like me checking my phone all the time

But back on the game unless we murder them the best lift is a late goal IMO

I think I predicted we could win the league!

I actually thought we'd be absolutely fine with Wembley as I thought Rose and Walker as wingbacks on the big pitch would be devastating.

That was before I knew Danny was fudged and I refused to believe the rumours about Walker.

I thought we couldn't be so stupid to sell the best attacking right back in the world to a direct rival..........

You still bang on about that. There were reasons. And those reasons - added to the club’s response - are the details that have kept some of our other stars from jumping ship precisely because they know the manager is a human being as well as a manager of great talent.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You still bang on about that. There were reasons. And those reasons - added to the club’s response - are the details that have kept some of our other stars from jumping ship precisely because they know the manager is a human being as well as a manager of great talent.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Even with Rose & Walker at their best we wouldn't have won the league against the team bought by the blood-soaked oil money of the repressive regime that funds Emirates Marketing Project.

Even with Rose & Walker at their best we wouldn't have won the league against the team bought by the blood-soaked oil money of the repressive regime that funds Emirates Marketing Project.

If Man U or Chelsea can’t keep up there is little hope for everyone else.

City will have already spent for next season

Last edited:
Go join in with @The Portugeezer in the thread he started for pessimists and WUMs.. This thread is about putting up a fight, not putting out pessimism and negativity.

Also maybe give GG a break until you've had a chance to calm down and reassess where we're at as a club. No help venting after isolated incidents.

Mate, I'm all for a healthy balance of positivity but also realism and the occasional rant. If people want to vent after a crushing defeat then let them vent FFS! Posters who do nothing but shout down everyone who has the nerve to think we won't win every game 8-0 is wumming it just as much as those who think we will bottle 4th place. Just for the record, I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that we could blow it but I'd still back us to finish 4th, even if it does go the last game.

Mate, I'm all for a healthy balance of positivity but also realism and the occasional rant. If people want to vent after a crushing defeat then let them vent FFS! Posters who do nothing but shout down everyone who has the nerve to think we won't win every game 8-0 is wumming it just as much as those who think we will bottle 4th place. Just for the record, I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that we could blow it but I'd still back us to finish 4th, even if it does go the last game.
To be fair, I don't see many posts where you say something positive.

Back