• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The fashion thread

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I was going to call this the Dress the look thread. My seriously annoying niece has been staying with us and I think the language is rubbing off on me.

She tells me I dress well for a man of my age(early 50s) not sure what that is meant to mean but I refuse to wear t shirts with writing on anymore, far to old for that now.

The wife has booked a weekend away to Barcelona for April and asked me if i was going to get any new clothes now I am a stone and half lighter(I imagine I will put it back on as I only lost it due to medical chemo)

This is my usual summer look https://www.gant.co.uk/mens-shirts/white-regular-fit-linen-shirt/49222

Any suggestions SENSIBLE ones as for a new summer wardrobe. Not the @scaramanga special of Next t shirts of destinations the wearer has never been to. Why do people wear t shirts with the name of a country or city they have never been to?

I've managed to get this far through life without wearing t-shirts with writing on (other than the odd band t-shirt as a teenager) - I don't think this is the point in life at which to start.

Have not worn one for years. Very fond of linen shirts in the summer. It is my whole look.

Any suggestions SENSIBLE ones as for a new summer wardrobe. Not the @scaramanga special of Next t shirts of destinations the wearer has never been to. Why do people wear t shirts with the name of a country or city they have never been to?
4CBC2E3000000578-0-image-m-3_1527615352975.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-25_16-15-36.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-25_16-15-36.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
Back