• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup Draw Thread

Re: The FA Cup Draw Thread - 5th Round Draw Sunday 5.45pm

Arsenal- Chelsea please or even better, they get the Manchester teams and are knocked out.

Anyone feel slightly better... just a little?

Spawny fudgers, yet again. At home to blackburn????? how do they keep getting 'easy' draws at home?

Granted it never seems to help them, but still....

Good draw, all the 'top' teams kept apart for another round.

All should progress meaning another game and hopefully being paired off in the quarters.

Spawny fudgers, yet again. At home to blackburn????? how do they keep getting 'easy' draws at home?

Granted it never seems to help them, but still....

They got Swansea away 3rd round and Brighton away 4th round?

AVB is always one step ahead. Got us knocked out see we miss City away. I love that guy!

They got Swansea away 3rd round and Brighton away 4th round?

Beat me too it, they were due a home draw after 2 aways.
Even Chelsea got drawn away again, guaranteed not a PL side, but wont be a walkover
See United got a home draw, but they do at least get PL sides

Anyone feel slightly better... just a little?

Just seen the draw, and I do. Would have been £50 a ticket no doubt, to spend 90 mins working how the gods would conspire against us again at Etihad

Very much a bonus Liverpool losing today for another reason. This means our game at Anfield on Mar 10th (6th round weekend) definitely wont get postponed. The Arsenal/Everton match that weekend will more than likely have to be reaarnaged though which must help our cause

I reckon the Millwall game will kick off, always does. Will be there for the game. Reckon the hatters can pull it off too

I reckon the Millwall game will kick off, always does. Will be there for the game. Reckon the hatters can pull it off too

Agree with all this.
Really hope the Town get through and pull a massive away draw so as they can make the money to give them the extra necessary to push on in the league.

Back