• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup Draw Thread

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
1 Arsenal
2 Aston Villa
3 Barnsley
4 Birmingham City
5 Blackburn Rovers
6 Blackpool
7 Bolton Wanderers
8 Brighton & Hove Albion
9 Bristol City
10 Burnley
11 Cardiff City
12 Charlton Athletic
13 Chelsea
14 Crystal Palace
15 Derby County
16 Everton
17 Fulham
18 Huddersfield Town
19 Hull City
20 Ipswich Town
21 Leeds United
22 Leicester City
23 Liverpool
24 Emirates Marketing Project
25 Manchester United
26 Middlesbrough
27 Millwall
28 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
29 Norwich City
30 Nottingham Forest
31 Peterborough United
32 Queens Park Rangers
33 Reading
34 Sheffield Wednesday
35 Southampton
36 Stoke City
37 Sunderland
38 Swansea City
39 Tottenham Hotspur
40 Watford
41 West Bromwich Albion
42 West Ham United
43 Wigan Athletic
44 Wolverhampton Wanderers
45 Preston North End
46 Bury or Southend United
47 Sheffield United
48 AFC Bournemouth
49 Burton Albion
50 Bradford City or Brentford
51 Luton Town
52 Alfreton Town or Leyton Orient
53 Oldham Athletic
54 Tranmere Rovers
55 Rotherham United or Notts County
56 Cheltenham Town or Hereford United
57 Barrow or Macclesfield Town
58 Accrington Stanley or Oxford United
59 Lincoln City or Mansfield Town
60 Harrogate Town or Hastings United
61 Coventry City
62 Milton Keynes Dons or AFC Wimbledon
63 Crawley Town
64 Aldershot Town

The FA Cup with Budweiser Third Round Proper draw
2.40pm, Sunday 2 December 2012 Wembley Stadium
Live on TheFA.com and ITV1
Ties to be played over the weekend of 5 & 6 January 2013
Winning clubs will receive £67,500 from The FA prize fund

Draw to be conducted by Ledley King and Fabrice Muamba

Non league team at home please.

Re: The FA Cup Draw Thread - 3rd Round

I'm with galeforce I want Arsenal at home we owe them a drubbing and when better than FA Cup 3rd round

also would like West Ham / Millwall as the shenanigans that will ensue will put the Spammers in more trouble

bradford leicester wednesday or forest away. fudge it millwall away would be amazing.

I'm with galeforce I want Arsenal at home we owe them a drubbing and when better than FA Cup 3rd round

also would like West Ham / Millwall as the shenanigans that will ensue will put the Spammers in more trouble

Just like in the movies. :)

Naturally would love a home game, the lower ranked the better to maybe rest a few first teamers after the Christmas/New Year programme, but law of average says we are due an away tie this season, think we have had 4 on the bounce at home in the 3rd round
Wigan, Peterborough,Charlton and Cheltenham IIRC.

If so, Fleetwood/Aldershot or Hastings/Harrogate away would do nicely.

Our U-18s have been drawn away to Cheltenham Town in the FA Youth Cup 3rd Round.

Want us to take this really seriously this year. The last century Arse/Portsmouth/Chelsea semi final losses have been hard to stomache, I want us to play our full team in every game and really give it a go winning the thing.

Want us to take this really seriously this year. The last century Arse/Portsmouth/Chelsea semi final losses have been hard to stomache, I want us to play our full team in every game and really give it a go winning the thing.

Surely you want to know the draw first, no?

FA Cup 3rd Round *** Draw Sunday 2:40pm ***

Haven't seen this mentioned so I thought I would put it out there for everyone. As usual, we are number 39.
Numbers to watch out for varying reasons would be: 1 - Arsenal, 13 - Chelsea, 24 - Emirates Marketing Project, 25 - Man Utd, 42 - West Ham

Who do you want?

Nottingham Forest or Sheffield Wednesday Home or Away would be my first choices followed by West Ham at Home

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round *** Draw Sunday 2:40pm ***

p.s. easy cup draw to lower-league opposition for me please.... but we all know what it'll actally be:

Man United (A)

Not that it matters now given the hoodoo is broken?! [-o<

The following is an understatement.

I was a wee bit miffed by the players selected to play for Spurs in the last 2 FA Cup semi finals.

p.s. easy cup draw to lower-league opposition for me please.... but we all know what it'll actally be:

Man United (A)

Not that it matters now given the hoodoo is broken?! [-o<

To be fair, as mentioned above, we've have decent draws in the 3rd round for quite a while now, and those United trips tended to be in later rounds. It would defintiely be nice to get another home draw first up, but law of averages says this
season we are due an away one.
Hopefully that law means diddly. Accrington Stanley at home please
3rd Round 4th Round
2012 Cheltenham h Watford a
2011 Charlton h Fulham a
2010 Peterboroiugh h Leeds U h
2009 Wigan Ath h Man Utd a
2008 Reading h Man Urd a
2007 Cardiff Cuty a Southend h
2006 Leicester City a

To be fair, as mentioned above, we've have decent draws in the 3rd round for quite a while now, and those United trips tended to be in later rounds. It would defintiely be nice to get another home draw first up, but law of averages says this season we are due an away one.
Hopefully that law means diddly. Accrington Stanley at home please
3rd Round 4th Round
2012 Cheltenham h Watford a
2011 Charlton h Fulham a
2010 Peterboroiugh h Leeds U h
2009 Wigan Ath h Man Utd a
2008 Reading h Man Urd a
2007 Cardiff Cuty a Southend h
2006 Leicester City a

Actually, it seems it doesn't. Of the 80 3rd Round ties we've played since season 1925/26, it looks like we've been drawn at home in 39 and away in 41.

Actually, it seems it doesn't. Of the 80 3rd Round ties we've played since season 1925/26, it looks like we've been drawn at home in 39 and away in 41.

Wow, thats going back some seasons. Good research, we were due a good run then just to get level.

One of the best footballing days of the year, 3rd round draw day! Sheffield Wednesday away or something like that please

Back