• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2018-19

Feel really sorry for Wolves as they made it a great match, going two up they made Watford come out and play rather than their usual kick and grind out a result play.

Doucoure not playing that well.

Im yet to see what the fuss is about with him to be honest, countless posters here seem to think he'll be a great buy but I just dont get it.

Tidy enough, movement off the ball is good (going up the pitch at least) and thats about it. Not a DM, IMO, and not that dominant a player, more just someone who seems to fit in and be ok.

Im yet to see what the fuss is about with him to be honest, countless posters here seem to think he'll be a great buy but I just dont get it.

Tidy enough, movement off the ball is good (going up the pitch at least) and thats about it. Not a DM, IMO, and not that dominant a player, more just someone who seems to fit in and be ok.

Plays for another PL team, so people know his name and may even have seen him on MOTD. That's quite often all it takes.

Final today. I hope Elton John wins it.
Exactly 28 years since we last won it today as well. First spurs game I remember seeing.

I can't see City slipping up here. They didn't slip up in tougher games in their PL run. This year they have won 27 of 30 games. The exceptions are Saudi Sportswashing Machine (their last league loss in January), the league cup final (a draw which they won on penalties) and, last but not least, us in the CL.

But we saw what happened when there was all that quadruple talk around the time of our CL games. Now its treble talk. They also have form with Wigan.

The only thing of interest about this game is whether ManU or Wolves will enter the EL qualifying rounds at the end of July. Nobody gives a fudge whether Emirates Marketing Project wins a treble.

They won't get many better.

Especially if the ref stops play like that. There was no suggestion that Deeney had a head injury so no need not to let Watford continue the advantage. Bad decision.

Back