• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Saves us a loss to Chelsea in the final

It probably does, but right now I am not sure which is the worst scenario, losing another semi-final or actually getting to an FA Cup final and losing to them.

I have played in lost in finals including ones to my team's biggest rivals and we lost in a semi-final after appearing in 3 finals in a row, and tbh the defeat in the semi-final actually felt worse

I have played in lost in finals including ones to my team's biggest rivals and we lost in a semi-final after appearing in 3 finals in a row, and tbh the defeat in the semi-final actually felt worse

My thoughts as well, there is nothing worse then losing a semi-final and it happened to me twice ( for different teams) in one day. Thankfully i was lucky enough never to lose another one.

Just saw the BBC ad for the Cup Final.

Firstly, what is the person in that ad saying?

Secondly, is he mentally disabled? If not, why does he talk like that?

Just saw the BBC ad for the Cup Final.

Firstly, what is the person in that ad saying?

Secondly, is he mentally disabled? If not, why does he talk like that?

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, I think it’s called norther poetic authenticity.

It’s poor but BBC make BT coverage look lavish

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, I think it’s called norther poetic authenticity.

It’s poor but BBC make BT coverage look lavish
Whilst I struggle to understand northerners and remain convinced that most of them have at least mild learning difficulties, I don't think this one was northern.

This day used to be for me like Chas and Dave sang: Next best to Christmas Day, not remotely interested today. :(

the new ruling on double jeopardy is such a bad rule change.

just encourages weak refereering. that was 100% a red card, jones made no real challenge for the ball whatsoever

Back