• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Daisuk

Les Medley
Will Grigg's on fire over in Fylde. I bet their defense is terrified! 1-0 Wigan over mighty Fylde, scored by on-fire Will Grigg.

3rd Round draw on Monday night.

The third round will take place across the weekend of 5-8 January 2018.

The draw will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1 and BBC 2 from 7.10pm.

Spurs will be ball number 40.

1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH
2 ARSENAL
3 ASTON VILLA
4 BARNSLEY
5 BIRMINGHAM CITY
6 BOLTON WANDERERS
7 BRENTFORD
8 BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
9 BRISTOL CITY
10 BURNLEY
11 BURTON ALBION
12 CARDIFF CITY
13 CHELSEA
14 CRYSTAL PALACE
15 DERBY COUNTY
16 EVERTON
17 FULHAM
18 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN
19 HULL CITY
20 IPSWICH TOWN
21 LEEDS UNITED
22 LEICESTER CITY
23 LIVERPOOL
24 Emirates Marketing Project
25 MANCHESTER UNITED
26 MIDDLESBROUGH
27 MILLWALL
28 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
29 NORWICH CITY
30 NOTTINGHAM FOREST
31 PRESTON NORTH END
32 QUEENS PARK RANGERS
33 READING
34 SHEFFIELD UNITED
35 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY
36 SOUTHAMPTON
37 STOKE CITY
38 SUNDERLAND
39 SWANSEA CITY
40 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
WATFORD
42 WEST BROMWICH ALBION
43 WEST HAM UNITED
44 WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS
45 WOKING OR PETERBOROUGH UNITED
46 MILTON KEYNES DONS
47 NEWPORT COUNTY
48 WYCOMBE WANDERERS
49 PORT VALE OR YEOVIL TOWN
50 SHREWSBURY TOWN
51 DONCASTER ROVERS
52 SLOUGH TOWN OR ROCHDALE
53 AFC WIMBLEDON
54 STEVENAGE
55 MANSFIELD TOWN
56 LUTON TOWN
57 BRADFORD CITY
58 BLACKBURN ROVERS OR CREWE ALEXANDRA
59 AFC FYLDE OR WIGAN ATHLETIC
60 GILLINGHAM OR CARLISLE UNITED
61 NOTTS COUNTY
62 FOREST GREEN ROVERS OR EXETER CITY
63 FLEETWOOD TOWN OR HEREFORD
64 COVENTRY CITY

Last edited:
Fylde or Wigan please
2nd choice Slough or Rochdale

But have this sneaky feeling we are travelling to Everton or West Ham

Oh, and this bloody thing is the only bloody thing we have any realistic chance of winning this season!

Indeed, however in todays world there are some fans who believe that actually winning a trophy is not what the game is all about. Sad really.

Indeed, however in todays world there are some fans who believe that actually winning a trophy is not what the game is all about. Sad really.
In the stage and situation we're in right now, with the new stadium, the group of players we have and so on, if it was a choice, I'd take CL spot ahead of the FA cup. But we can do both. If no top 4, a cup win would be great.

Come spring next year, and it'll be 10 bloody years since we last won a trophy. The time period between our last trophy before that was "only" 9 years (1999-2008), and before that only 8 years (1991-1999). So, we win either the Champions League or the FA Cup next year, and we'll win the league in 2029? ;)

I've followed this club for 26 years, and we've won ... 3 trophies. Damn. I want us to at least try to win this.

Come spring next year, and it'll be 10 bloody years since we last won a trophy. The time period between our last trophy before that was "only" 9 years (1999-2008), and before that only 8 years (1991-1999). So, we win either the Champions League or the FA Cup next year, and we'll win the league in 2029? ;)

I've followed this club for 26 years, and we've won ... 3 trophies. Damn. I want us to at least try to win this.

And?
Some support clubs all thier lives and win sweet FA.

26 - 27 or even 70 years you just support 'your' club. Or do what the others do in London get a Chelsea shirt!

And?
Some support clubs all thier lives and win sweet FA.

26 - 27 or even 70 years you just support 'your' club. Or do what the others do in London get a Chelsea shirt!

Oh, did not mean it like that. I'm just saying, it's been a long time. I'm not one to demand we win anything, but it would be sweet if we did. :)

United vs Newport County. I'm sure they'll be able to construct a story to justify why it should be televised.

There isn't any possible draw involving them that can't be justified showing. It's either an all PL tie, a fallen "giant" in the lower leagues or a plucky underdog story. Even if we got a North London derby, a Merseyside derby, Saudi Sportswashing Machine vs Sunderland, City vs Chelsea and whatever else they'd just add another tv slot.

As usual for me, No.30 or No.35 away for an old school away day. Failing that Ipswich or Derby home or away as we haven't played either of them for a while.

Back