• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**The Electronic Music Thread**

Just played a very enjoyable chill out set to myself... Only touched on some of the tunes I own but know some I'll def leave out next time - only played every 3rd or fourth track and still only got to h!

brick, I didn't know you were Robknapp!!!I've still got two of your mixes on my work pc! :D

Lol really??! Awesome! Which ones have you got? I may not even have them myself due to giving away too many mix CDs then my CPU dying! :oops:

Yeah I managed to pick that name when we signed the player then miss the entire duration he was manager before I got back here so ditched the name...

How random - just uploading 95 style now... Gonna use mixcloud instead of soundcloud even though I can't listen to it myself off of there!! Soundcloud being a pain.

Whats up with soundcloud? I prefer it to mixcloud but all I do is listen, I don't upload anything

I've been told I can't upload as much stuff on soundcloud... I miss zshare lol

I want to have loads of mixes available for download

Back