• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**The Electronic Music Thread**

Love Tunein Radio, always listen to Test Match Special whilst at work, far better than the tv commentators

Its ideal when at work i get issued with a coach that cant pick up MW and the footies on. All the coaches have on-board WiFi so just go to TalkSPORT or 5Live via TuneIn. Plus theres some great electronic/dance radio stations you cant pick up on normal radio... Such as EnergyFM

Just booked my ticket for the Friday of the Bloc Weekender which is taking place this weekend at London Pleasure Gardens, Royal Victoria Docks

[video]http://vimeo.com/blocfestival/bloc2012[/video]

http://www.blocweekend.com/

iYqmE.png

looks pretty sick all round tbf

I see digital mystikz was on the bill has anyone ever been to their nights in Brixton? Seriously good

it was over crowding Mark - must have been massively over sold, 2 hour queue to get in, people still queuing to go in at 1 when everyone was leaving, eventually they just let people through without checking their tickets - queues to get in to all the tents, only one entrance/exit to each venue - was a total shambles

i queued for 2 hours to get in, queued another half hour to get in to the main stage to see DOOM waited around for an hour before finding out it had been cancelled and then had to queue up again to be chucked out on to the streets of some east london backwater with 20k + other people not knowing where to go what to do

Last edited:
it was over crowding Mark - must have been massively over sold, 2 hour queue to get in, people still queuing to go in at 1 when everyone was leaving, eventually they just let people through without checking their tickets - queues to get in to all the tents, only one entrance/exit to each venue - was a total shambles

i queued for 2 hours to get in, queued another half hour to get in to the main stage to see DOOM waited around for an hour before finding out it had been cancelled and then had to queue up again to be chucked out on to the streets of some east london backwater with 20k + other people not knowing where to go what to do

thats ridiculous, some of these promoters are clueless..

we went to cargo for a couple of hours after wolfmother, was really quiet, probably a load of people at the above..

Any GU fans here?

Been listening to 25 - Depp Dish @ Toronto all day long. Immense set!

Always used to get the GU stuff, mainly right at the end of the 90s and early into the 00s. Big fan of Deep Dish, loved their Yoshiesque comps and Renaissance one with Pink Cigarttes as the opening track quality (circa 2000/1)

This is a quality prog trance tune that somebody has done on a Roland MC-909, love this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpNE80q4gRI

Massive fan of GU but gone massively down hill since it was sold to MOS and also mainly because all the top dj's moved onto their own labels and other series compilations.

San Fran for me. Sasha at his very best. LA cd1 is also the darkest prog you'll hear. Everyone tried to copy it and it turned the scene brick for a while.

Massive fan of GU but gone massively down hill since it was sold to MOS and also mainly because all the top dj's moved onto their own labels and other series compilations.

San Fran for me. Sasha at his very best. LA cd1 is also the darkest prog you'll hear. Everyone tried to copy it and it turned the scene brick for a while.

GU 009?

Absolute masterclass

Would agree that the early ones are the very cream of it, but this Coxy one is a surprising return to that calibre from them...yeah, Sasha 09 is great, but Nick Warren Brazil 08 is a corker, eternal favorite...

The Rennaisance Sasha/Diggers collection is a good one too...reminds me of younger years LOL, although when my new away shirt arrives I might be the fat sweaty midlife crisis geezer going for it again one night!!!!!!

Back